Why does skin look so amazing after running/walking?

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
PepperPip
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Why does skin look so amazing after running/walking?

Post by PepperPip »

It needs to get off my chest.I try and do some daily walking or jogging everyday and when ever I am done walking or jogging for a while I always look in the mirror because when I am done that is the only time my skin looks flawless then it sarts to fade way and go back to normal.
Why is this?
Pepper
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Are you on the 100% strict diet?
Probably you will se the same results after taking a sauna. The sweating eliminates excess water in your skin, but later on that gets replenished, of course.
PepperPip

Post by PepperPip »

well I havent been on 100% strict diet any more because my skin cleared up exept for the scares,but that is from constant picking I am sure the wai diet would have preventted scaring but that is my falt I screwed that up.
And I had to start and medication that I have to take for reasons I would not say out loud.
But if I was on 100% strict diet I would look like that all the time becuse it gets rid of excess water in the body?
Pepper
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

PepperPip wrote:But if I was on 100% strict diet I would look like that all the time becuse it gets rid of excess water in the body?
Yes, without the water retention the skin is softer, clearer and moist, all of the time. Some people never retain water, regardless what they eat, and always have clear skin, but most of us need to eat right (very strictly).
fictor

Post by fictor »

After walking or running your heart is beating really hard and
fast, blood pumping through your veins, bringing a red, healthy
looking glow to your face. When your body calms down, your skin
will return to "normal". If one regularly works out though, the
skin looks healthier all the time, simply because the hearts
ability to pump gets better, and you actually ARE more healthy! :)

Diet is important, but proper workout is almost as important
(well, not regarding acne, but health in general)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

fictor wrote:Diet is important, but proper workout is almost as important
I'm not as convinced about this as I used to be. In my personal experience I've always noticed, when on a cooked diet, that I felt the need to exercise to improve my health. Running made me feel better, healthier, having more energy, etc. Now, on the Wai Diet, I don't feel the need to exercise at all. Running doesn't make me feel better or healthier; it just gives me a feeling of using my body, that's all.
jfk

Post by jfk »

Oscar wrote:
fictor wrote:Diet is important, but proper workout is almost as important
Running doesn't make me feel better or healthier; it just gives me a feeling of using my body, that's all.
How active are you Oscar? Not regarding strenuous exercise necessarily but I mean day to day, on your feet, being busy, what proportion of the day are you sedentary?

Even on the strict diet I feel much, much better when I am really active as long as I get enough sleep.
fictor

Post by fictor »

I work part time as a personal trainer, and I can assure you, the
changes in the body, both regarding the hearts ability to supply
you with oxygen, the muscles ability to work optimally, making
your body a useful tool, the increased amount of capillaries and
even the changes at a cellular level (such as better immune system,
increased blood volume and increase in hemoglobin) are seriously
worth looking into.

There is no doubt we are made to move around a lot, and in
our society today, most of us having desk jobs, it is very
important not to just sit around.

Also, one looks great when in good physical shape ;)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

fictor wrote:in our society today, most of us having desk jobs, it is very important not to just sit around.
Yes, i agree, but just sitting around is quite extreme, i think. If you go to work / on your bicycle and always take the stairs, that already makes a big difference.
Having a very much trained heart is not required to be healthy, if only its trained every now and then. It doesnt take that much. Equally so its not not required to have very much trained biceps, for example. Just make sure that occasionally you make your heart beat much faster for 10 or 20 minutes.
fictor wrote:There is no doubt we are made to move around a lot
True, but i think that would mainly be walking, and occasionally fleeing from danger and/or climbing.