why doctors are not interested in Wai's diet

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Ducky
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

why doctors are not interested in Wai's diet

Post by Ducky »

I have the answer to why doctors are not interested in Wai's diet.

Imagine the whole world on Wai's diet.

Need i say more?

Do you want to lose your job? No?

Well our doctors neither...

:lol:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hehe yep :)
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

One reason is that the Wai diet can potential if not adherred to correctly be dangerous in people who are already borderline underweight. The first time i tried the diet (pre-forum) my energy management was terrible and i lost alot of muscle mass.

This is one reason why i have not told a friend of a friend who has bad acne about this diet. She is already underweight. If she did not get her energy management 100% correct first time around then this could lead to serious trouble. Most people do not get it right first time as it is a whole new way of eating.
Negativity is the cult of the weak
Ducky

Post by Ducky »

Well it can be true for any kind of diet: if you dont eat enough you lose weight.

And when you lose weight, you lose muscle too unless you exercise.

But to say this diet is dangerous seems a bit far-fetched to me.

You can eat as many fruits as you can. So thats already to start with, you cant go much wronger than on a junk food or vegan diet.

But it tells you to eat yolks and raw fish too so i dont see where could you go wrong.

It seems to me you missed the part in the book where it explains that if you are on this diet you ONLY eat when you are really hungry and not because of the pleasure of eating like on the standard diet.

So i wouldnt be worried to recommend this diet to any of my friends.

And the reason is that we are here after all is that we couldn't find a better diet.

By diet here i mean for sick or healthy people.
Iris

Post by Iris »

dionysus wrote:One reason is that the Wai diet can potential if not adherred to correctly be dangerous in people who are already borderline underweight. The first time i tried the diet (pre-forum) my energy management was terrible and i lost alot of muscle mass.

This is one reason why i have not told a friend of a friend who has bad acne about this diet. She is already underweight. If she did not get her energy management 100% correct first time around then this could lead to serious trouble. Most people do not get it right first time as it is a whole new way of eating.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought one major issue with this diet is people getting at their set point weight. No matter whether they're overweight or underweight. So people who are too skinny will actually gain weight when on this diet. So unles they are skinny on purpose and they don't want to gain weight, I think it would actually benefit those people just as well as others.... :wink:
Iris

Post by Iris »

On the old board there's also a thread on how to gain weight, without having to eat tons of fruits.....:wink: The "rules" Wai brings forward in this post, though quite obvious, could help those who are new to the diet prevent weight loss.
http://www.acneboard.com/AcneQandA/Forum8/000006.html
libellula

Post by libellula »

Hi!

While we're on topic, may I ask something I've always been curious about? Other than Wai herself, are there any models on this diet here? I know Wai says that models mostly eat junk food and count on their luck for cellulite and ane control, but are there any "wiser" models here?

Libellula
fictor

Post by fictor »

I am a male wannabe-model :)

I have only had one job so far, a photo shoot for a mens clothing
store, but I am hoping to maybe do another for them shortly.
I am not tall enough for a runway model, and for most of my teenage
years I have felt I was too ugly for a photo model as well.

It turns out though, that some people think I look good, so I hope to do
a few photoshoots during the years to come. It is easy money, and great feedback.
It feels great to know someone finds me attractive.

Anyways, a few of my friends have done quite a bit modeling (these
are all male models, both runway and photo models). All these guys
pretty much eat a lot of junk, a lot of meat, drink loads of alcohol,
do drugs like cannabis and coke, work out a lot and takes workout
supplements such as protein powders, creatine, vitamins and moinerals in mega doses etc.
Iris

Post by Iris »

nice hehe :P
now we want to see some pictures ofcourse :D So we can all tell you how great you look :lol:
Sorry, I'm just teasing you :wink: . But I would like to see some pictures though 8) :D
fictor

Post by fictor »

Iris wrote:nice hehe :P
now we want to see some pictures ofcourse :D So we can all tell you how great you look :lol:
Sorry, I'm just teasing you :wink: . But I would like to see some pictures though 8) :D
Hehe, maybe I will up some pictures one of these days :)

I just have to wait a few weeks/months to get a tan. And I have
to figure out how to upload the pictures! (I am not too good with
computers, I am afraid)...
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

You have to place the pictures online somewhere and then link to them. Usually a provider offers space on their server, or you can use a free image server like ImageShack.
Iris

Post by Iris »

or photobucket.com
fictor

Post by fictor »

Thanks! :)
Iris

Post by Iris »

Oh, and you have to copy paste the image code here :)
fictor

Post by fictor »

Hehe, I will :)