The lymph re-absorbing protein from the skin

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Ducky
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

The lymph re-absorbing protein from the skin

Post by Ducky »

"We all have an 'inner clock'.
At about 6:00 a.m. the lymph starts re-absorbing protein from the skin.
Lymphatics transport this protein to the liver, where most of it is broken down between 6:00 and 8:00 a.m."

Does that mean that it is not recommended to eat between 6:00 and 8:00 a.m.?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

No, its ok. Just dont eat too much; just enough to keep your blood sugar level from going down too much; you need some energy to get up and take a shower and stuff.
At that time you will not feel any appetite for much sugars anyway. The 'hunger' for energy normally comes a bit later.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

I read a book called Fit for Life that said the body has different phases. The book claimed that by taking blood tests very often you could observe and measure this.

it claims we have three basic cycles:

noon to 8 p.m.-- appropriation (eating and digestion); 8 p.m. to 4 a.m.--assimilation (absorption and use); 4 a.m. to noon--elimination (of body wastes and food debris)

it says we should avoid eating during the elimination phase because when we eat we stop that phase from fully completing.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

There are many books claiming many different things.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

yea, I know

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this from other sources
Ducky

Post by Ducky »

it says we should avoid eating during the elimination phase because when we eat we stop that phase from fully completing.
Yes i already heard that a long time ago that we are detoxicating until noon or something. Its always been a fact to me.
And btw thats what Wai says too. She recommends only to eat fruits in the morning until 12 o'clock.

Fruits are the easiest to digest so if you have to go to work in the morning, either way you have to eat something might as well eat fruits.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

RRM wrote:There are many books claiming many different things.
:lol: