Support group? Canada (Vancouver)? Norway?

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
happy_face
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Support group? Canada (Vancouver)? Norway?

Post by happy_face »

Still new on this diet, I was wondering if there were any other support groups beside this forum ? I connect almost everyday to this forum and it is of course what keeps me informed when I have questions but sometimes it helps to meet people in person, specially for the motivation. I live in Canada (Vancouver) if anyone is interested in connecting with me. :D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

There are not that many people on this diet, but you might get lucky; i happened to meet 2 people on this diet who live in the same city as i do (Amsterdam).
So, good luck!
fictor

Post by fictor »

I have thought about the same thing, after all we are human, and like to be part of a group, something larger than ourselves!

I am from Norway. Is there someone here from Norway? I understand that there are at least some Wai-people in Sweeden...

I will send you guys a message if I ever travel to Canada or the Netherlands (the second one most likely, I have been there several times) :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Good idea fic.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Anyone here live near Huntington Beach, CA, USA?

I've wanted to start some kind of a coop for purchasing wai foods. The problem is I need more people to help with purchases. I'd like to somehow increase awareness and get people interested in a area around my home, so we can start finding suppliers of high quality food and buy in bulk orders.

I see so many weight loss diets and so many people ready to do radical things to lose weight. If they could come to understand this diet, they could get what they want.

People around me say it wont work, because ultimately they are looking for a quick fix and don't really want to change.
happy_face

Post by happy_face »

Maybe this thread could be called: Where do you live?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

johndela1 wrote:...The problem is I need more people to help with purchases. I'd like to somehow increase awareness and get people interested in a area around my home, so we can start finding suppliers of high quality food and buy in bulk orders.
Ah... I think thats a big struggle for a small advantage achieved. People have their own struggles and goals and ideas how to achieve those goals. A radical diet as this one requires a certain mind-set that you cannot evoke in other people. People are 'ready' for this diet, or not.
I see so many weight loss diets and so many people ready to do radical things to lose weight.
Sure, but most of those radical things still better fit in their life than this diet would.
People around me say it wont work, because ultimately they are looking for a quick fix and don't really want to change.
Exactly!