HOW STRICT ARE WE (on average) ?! --- monthly survey

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.

HOW STRICT ARE YOU?!

I follow Wais recommendations as a general guideline while still eating conventionally (= cooked food diet)
15%
I am on and (completely) off Wai's diet regularly
9%
Generally clean with munch food intake every (few) day(s)
21%
I intend to avoid munch food but occasionally I slip off the sample diet
6%
I only have "minor" compromises (like wasabi /ginger/soy sauce with the fish for example...)
9%
100% - no compromises
12%
100% + I don’t eat nuts
6%
100% + I don’t eat dried fruits
No votes
100% + I don't eat nuts or dried fruits
18%
oh, I am even more strict than that (write your diet in a reply to this poll question please)
6%

Total votes: 34
Gavriel
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

HOW STRICT ARE WE (on average) ?! --- monthly survey

Post by Gavriel »

I would be fascinated to know how strictly other people on this forum are following the optimal [sample] diet.

Please choose one option in the poll question to view total results.

We should repeat this poll question every month to see how the average strictness [=will power] is doing in this community.

Healthfully

Gavriel.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I hope you don't mind, but I added the option 100% + no nuts or dried fruits, since that is what I'm on atm. :)
adonis

Post by adonis »

Gavriel,

I voted and have been on it 100% no compromises. However that is all of one week that I have been on it so I'm no veteran.

AD
Corinne

my vote...

Post by Corinne »

Hi Gavriel,
It's fun having these polls!

Up until now (as you know) I've been on the diet with "minor" compromises, in my case a piece of 85% dark chocolate, and Olives from time to time and a drop (one) of soy sauce and a dash of Wasabi in the olive oil that I eat my fish with.
Since this cold I caught this week, I've decided to go 100%...
We'll see next month!!!
:wink:
Gavriel

Post by Gavriel »

adonis wrote:Gavriel,

I voted and have been on it 100% no compromises. However that is all of one week that I have been on it so I'm no veteran.

AD
Well Adonis, one week is not eternity but it's a start and you seem to start it the way I like it - to the edge...
Don't look back, just keep going following the little lights on your way :P

Enjoy!
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

there's no option

"generally clean, but eats munch food every day."

isn't that how wai does it?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

yep!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I slightly changed option #3, so it'll accommodate Wai. ;)
huntress

Post by huntress »

Oh, I LOVE polls!
I'm on 100% raw no compromises. Been 100% since beginning Dec 2005 and counting! 8)
I'm so proud of my self :D
Gavriel

Post by Gavriel »

Those poll results warm and motivate my heart.
Brahmaloka

Very Strict

Post by Brahmaloka »

Fresh Fruit Juices 1.5L a day (citrus/watermelon/apple mainly with feijoas, tamarillos,plums, peaches, tomatoes, capsicum, cucumber for variety)
No solid fruits at all...
5-6 walnuts daily
Butter Oil, Olive Oil, Walnut Oil...
6 egg yolks daily...
raw fish and meat occasionally...
honey, glucose and sucrose as needed...

I have not got it right yet, lots of fine tuning to do...[/list]
Brahmz :)
www.ibsexplained.com
sunpower9

Post by sunpower9 »

100% with no nuts/dried fruits.

Eat lots of whole fruit,drink fruit juices as well,about 5-6 egg yolks per day,no fish,cucumber tomato salad with EV olive oil.
CurlyGirl

CurlyGirl's personal intake

Post by CurlyGirl »

I am generally clean, with a munch food snack once or twice a week (eg rice and olive oil, or milk-free dark chocolate, or fruits with homemade icecream, or small portions of pesto pasta with lots of OO).

Daily meals (times are only approximate, my body changes in what it requires daily):

8am - fruit salad of two or three different fruits (e.g. apple, orange, banana, kiwi, mandarin, plum, mango) chopped, with extra virgin OO and occasionally some dried dates)

10am - same as above, or fruit salad with fresh coconut cream and then a few brazils afterward

12pm - mashed banana with raw honey, OO and 1-2 fresh egg yolks

2pm - apple and brazils

4pm - orange with chopped dried apricots, dried coconut and OO

6pm - avocado with mashed banana

8pm - kiwi fruit, mandarin and OO with raisins or dates, occasionally

I don't seem to need more than 2 egg yolks daily, however, before my period I eat more of them (the clean cholesterol helps offset PMS). I have fish once a week (raw salmon from a good fishmonger), at 6pm instead of mashed banana and avo. I would like to have it more often but I can't afford it right now. I eat the salmon with some lemon juice, and occasionally some sticky rice as a munch food meal (i.e. nigiri sushi). I always make much own munchfood snacks/meals, because then I can control how much DP, salt and spices I take in.

The first week of doing this I lost 3kg (realised I wasn't eating enough, made some adjustments).
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

I forgot to mention, I don't eat tomatoes or cucumbers. I couldn't be bothered to peel tomatoes, and we don't get nice ripe ones here in Scotland anyway. Cucumbers contain little but water and don't give me much in the way of sugars or calories - I'd rather eat sweeter fruit.

I sometimes eat raw almonds instead of brazils - I know Wai says they are not optimal in terms of serotonin composition, but I really like the marzipan-taste of them and they don't give me acne or any digestive troubles.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Instead of salmon you could try mackerel, which is cheaper, and actually much tastier in my opinion.