Celebrating Christmas

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
fictor
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by fictor »

Sounds great Oscar, and it also sounds like you have been watching
The Secret ;)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Haha :D

Actually The Secret is one of the books/movies I haven't read/seen yet, but I think most modern spiritual messengers have the same message, told from different angles and perspectives. People like Neale Donald Walsch and Eckhard Tolle for instance (I read books from the former, reading one from the latter at the moment). And apparently they both participated in The Secret. :)
Iris

Post by Iris »

I used to think that freedom was all important to have. That hasn't really changed, but I now know that we all have it already, even though we might think/believe otherwise. We always have every choice and 100% control over our lives (sounds great huh?). :)
Yeah, it does :) And I think you're right in most cases, but sometimes you're just not free to choose. Even though it IS your own "decision", the consequences can be so far stretching or dramatic or whatever that you can't realy call it a choice in my opinion...(but people like to do so, so that the consequences of your actions are for you to deal with... In that view, I realy don't get why suddenly now with all those people here in Holland who put their money on Icelandic bank accounts this "rule" of own responsability isn't applied :? Yeah yeah I know, I't for economic reasons...:wink:)
Social rules and boundries are powerfull meganisms, I'm sure we all know. I don't think it is even possible for someone to totally disregard them... Besides, there are far more cultural influences that have their influence on the degree to whitch one is realy free to choose. And those are just some things that influence freedom of choice in our so called individualistic, free society...