Some questions

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Intuition
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Some questions

Post by Intuition »

Hello. This is my first post, so excuse me if im in the wrong place please.

I have experimented with this diet in the past many times. Let me explain how I came to this site/board. I have been a skinny guy my whole life and worked hard/long hours. At one point I was working 14 hours a day and shocked that it was possible for me to be gaining weight on my belly lol.

So I started to look for answers. Diets had all seemed silly to me; vegans seemed about ethics ; vegetarian as well. To me it was irrelevant the ethics of obtaining the food, with health being my only priority.

My name is intuition for a reason. I found out about the diet, was impressed, and experimented. Amzaingly enough it was for real. I have done the diet for a week, for two weeks, sometimes only a few days. But I have done the diet for about 3 months at one point.

I would like the admins or mods opinions on juice fasting or juice cleanse.

Secondly, If people are doing the diet but drinking pastuerized juices is it a total fail? lol thanks for the help....

admins/moderators I am in debt to you
Learning about this diet changed my life forever thanks WAI! :D
The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
-Chinese Proverb
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

hey intuition, i can relate to working long hours and being confused by my weight. i used to work 11-12 hour days and at that time i was on a vegan diet :roll: ... probably part of the reason i was having weight trouble(too many veggies and processed soy crap). plus going for hours without taking in some food(energy) would cause my body to tap into muscles for energy and storing it as fat, perhaps the same was happening to you?...
I would like the admins or mods opinions on juice fasting or juice cleanse.
the diet itself is cleansing whether you juice a lot or not. juicing doesn't cause aging of the cells and digestive system quite as fast, but on the other hand eating whole fruits all day and raw animal protein doesn't age or burden the digestive system anywhere near as fast as other diets. juice is faster acting(which means you have to sip instead of gulp) and more convenient at times which can be a plus for some. some people seem to do better on more juice than whole fruits. it's about finding what works for you. if by cleanse you mean cleaning out your digestive tract and moving your bowels, this diet will do that at safe rate i don't think juicing will speed that up and eating whole fruits would probably be the better route to make sure that things keep moving :wink:
If people are doing the diet but drinking pastuerized juices is it a total fail?
pasteurized juice requires heat. as far as wai goes, that's a no no. it's damaging to the nutrient and protein make-up of the juice. fresh is definitely the way to go if you want the best results.
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
johndela1

Re: Some questions

Post by johndela1 »

Intuition wrote: I would like the admins or mods opinions on juice fasting or juice cleanse.
I'm not an admin or mod. Why not just stop eating toxins and let your body work it out? I know there is a lot of stuff out there that claims the body cleans it self when fasting but much of these are simply peoples opinions.
Iris

Post by Iris »

Hi! I just wanted to add there's a lot of info about what you're asking on this board already. So if you use the search engine you'll find a lot of topics that might interest you :wink:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Welcome. It seems that all questions have been answered. :)
RRM
Administrator

Re: Some questions

Post by RRM »

Intuition wrote: I would like the admins or mods opinions on juice fasting or juice cleanse.
My opinion:
If you have a problem, you need to take away the cause,
and then the body will recover.
Fasting or cleansing is presented as a cure or help, but we dont need to
undersupply our body with nutrients to take away the cause.
So, why would you?