Eugenics Cloaked Beneath Environmentalism

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
martianwarrior
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by martianwarrior »

Quote:
i've encountered Freemasons before who like to debate this issue in the same way that you do. the parallels in your argument tactics are shocking.

It's ok to be shocked...just don't get upset if other people arn't as shocked as you
your response doesn't really fit what i said. i'm saying that you argue like a Freemason does. i don't see why you replied in that way to such a statement. the way you replied actually sort of drills in my point...
and don't make it seem like i'm living my life in a panic. once i woke up, yes i was a bit pissed off and scared at first, but then it became clear why life is so difficult and screwed up for billions of people(including myself) and it became clear that life does not have to be so complicated.

once you wake up and calm down, life actually gets easier and you begin to see through all that is false within our reality. it's enlightening to know and understand the NWO and it's agenda. it feels good to live life prepared. not on the edge of your seat, waiting for disaster. it has nothing to do with that. you're just ready.
Why can't we agree to disagree?
because you can't even agree with the fact that there is a line that separates psychopathic behavior and animal instincts.

earlier in the debate you said "None of this surprises me as it has been going on since the beginning of life." i pointed out that that is a false statement. criminal bankers, secret societies and politicians have been controlling us and enslaving us in the way that they presently do for only the last few hundred years and it's only been evolving and getting worse since then. you decided you could back it up by comparing psychopathic behavior to animal instincts. you continue this argument throughout. it's like your a robot parrot saying NOPE! IT'S THE SAME! NOPE! IT'S THE SAME! NOPE! IT'S THE SAME!... no matter what i say. therefore, i will not agree upon our disagreement because you have no substantial grounds upon which your argument can stand. you continue to present an illusion and a really bad analogy.

if you want your space so bad then why have you been so perpetually invading mine? it's so odd that you would be so persistent in letting me know how not shocked you are about all this. it's like somehow who goes to a cancer awareness rally with a megaphone and keeps saying 'CANCER DOESN'T SCARE ME!' or like going to pro-peace or anti-war rally and saying 'WAR ISN'T SO BAD, ANIMALS FIGHT ALL THE TIME!'

if you want to keep going, we can. i'll keep replying and exposing you. but, if space is what you truly want, don't reply and let's just leave this where it is.
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

yes, I feel differently than you do
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

martianwarrior wrote:who wasn't being civilized? and how?
Maybe I should've been a tad more clear. This is supposed to be a friendly discussion on a food related forum, not a personal fight. I think I'm pretty lenient in these matters (though I've been called a fascist before), so it was just a friendly heads-up. Heated discussions are fine, just don't get too personal.
martianwarrior wrote:i've been taking the opportunity to heighten the awareness of jndela1 and others and from my perspective it appears as though jondela1 has only taken the opportunity to remain correct and to drive others away.
From my perspective he agrees with you on some points and disagrees on others.

In my experience it's no use in forcing one's opinion on others, simply because their perspective is different. Not everyone is ready to accept and act on the information/advice given, no matter how logical and sound that information/advice is. As Morpheus says in The Matrix: "I can only show you the door, you have to step through it".
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

if i don't get in people's faces about this kind of thing, they don't take it seriously.

i guess i'm allowed to argue about the weather and the sun but i can't argue over an agenda of a group of super elites who want us all to die.

i'm not going to apologize for johndela making me look mean. that's exactly what's happening. he's the one who has made this personal. he's the one who's attacking my whole message with his twisted logic.

he knows the truth but he doesn't want other people to care. i'm not afraid to call him out for it either. it's bull and i'll stand my ground until i get kicked out if i have to.

that's not what i want to happen, but i'll do what i must. that's how serious this entire thing really is.

i can't allow either of you to water this down.
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I think you have a lot to learn about how people function, if you think that whenever people seem to not agree (completely), they will agree more if you bully them into it. In my experience that only gets you the opposite result.

You can argue about any subject you want. Many topics have been discussed and will be discussed. It's the manner in which it happens I'm commenting about.

A discussion is when people agree and disagree with eachother. If you can't accept that people disagree with you then there is no discussion possible.

Pointing to someone else and saying "he made me do it" gives the impression you're not in control of your own actions and reactions. I don't think that's the case, or is it?

I think everyone gets the point of how important you think this is. I myself have watched all the videos and more. Consider your mission accomplished and be happy about it. :)
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

martianwarrior wrote: i'm not going to apologize for johndela making me look mean. that's exactly what's happening. he's the one who has made this personal. he's the one who's attacking my whole message with his twisted logic..

I don't think I've been rude at all and you are claiming to be exposing me and my twisted logic, this seems more like a personal attack than me stating that I don't agree with you.

You claim I have made this personal. From my perspective I have done no such thing and you are the one on the offensive. I simply don't agree with you on some things, why do you take this as a personal attack?

How exactly have I made this personal? I mean what exactly did I say? I think you may have misunderstood. I mean I never intended to be negative to you, if you feel I was you misunderstood my intent or I wasn't clear. Do you think it is probably that I know my intent more than you and communication (specially on a forum) is less than perfect?

I would me happy to agree that we won't agree and just move on. I'm not trying to convince you of anything and am regretting I even responded to your original post and feel like this is getting kind of long winded on both of our parts.
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

i apologize for taking such a long break from dancing with you two boys...

i decided to start from the beginning, johndela1, and see just where exactly things went wrong. it didn't take long or much reading at all. it was apparent almost immediately. anybody can plainly see, if they felt so inclined to read the discussion, just how rude you really were.

i could point out specifically what you said, but it wasn't just any one of your one liners or wild animal analogies that did it, because it went on and on and on and it became not what you were saying but, simply, what you were doing.

you aren't really interested in what i think. you are supremely interested in what you think and that's it.

this whole discussion and eventual argument never really changes. it's the same damn thing over and over again.

that really bores me.

i just want both of you to know just how happy you have made me. life is so great these past few weeks. i've got a new job working 15 minutes from where i live and i can walk to work. i just bought a hunting pistol because i turned 21 recently and i'm going to hunt rabbits and squirrels this coming season. i also haven't had a drink for a long time and don't plan on drinking, perhaps ever. weed is cool, but i haven't done that in a long time and don't plan on doing that any time soon either. i just feel so wonderful everyday. i know you guys don't give a rats ass about any of this. you'll probably laugh at this entire paragraph. i have to do this right now though because the Creator isn't showing me any signs to stop. the Creator wants me to do this, here, because i don't have any friends anymore because they were all just terrible people. i'm sure you'll have your own opinions about all of that as well, why that is so. you just don't know, it was really quite bad. it's so wonderful though... just me and the Creator and fruit juice and peaches and brazil nuts and bananas, egg yolks and beef heart. they are my friends :lol:. eating and drinking all this fruit is just perfect! everyday i just say thank you to the creator all day when little things pop up. life is glorious and beautiful and i love myself because the creator has blessed me in so many ways. my life is a complete 180o of what it was just years, even months ago. it seems thats how life always is, what the seasonal influences and what not. as you see i could just go and on. i hope i do find some people who are more like me and don't just drink and smoke and be sarcastic and laugh about everything and play video games and do stupid shit. i think it'd be fun to start a commune or just sort create a culture and nurture our way of life life native americans did, with some like minded folks. you know i've decided i'm gonna build a log house. so dirt cheap to make and you can do it all by yourself with a few simple tools. i'm gonna buy an atmospheric water generator so i don't have to worry about plumbing. i'll probably just crap and piss in the woods. we'll see how that works. probably won't. what else... i'll use the butt and pass method. most sturdy and well insulated method, or so i've heard. and instead of laying a concrete foundation i'll employ concrete pillars to combat termites and flooding. the hard and expensive part will be finding the right land. hopefully i can find cheap land. sort of defeats the purpose of saving money by building a log house to begin with. buts about more than just money. much much more. i think anyone can understand wanting to live in a log house rather than... whatever you'd call those other things people live in. it will be a reflection of me. it will be my creation. completely customized. built with my own hands(mostly) and funded with my own money. no help from mommy and daddy. they don't really care about me either, so disrespectful and rude they are. i'm sure if you've made it this far you'll have an opinion about that too. LOL! wow, i can't wait to seek out my birth mother. she's beautiful. i know this. she's been in my dreams. i think about her a lot. i know she wants me to find her. i can feel it... but if for some reason it cannot or does not happen. well who knows, but at least i'll just be able to finally say well it's time to just be on my own and start my own family. i suppose i'll need a girl for that. i had one. a good one. she was great. i think she's married now though. man life is strange. oh well, i'm sure one will come hopping along some day soon. it's pretty much written in the stars you know haha. yes this is my life story btw, and yea i know you didn't ask for this and i know you don't want it. this will probably get deleted. i hope not. funny thing about a piece like this a year ago i would have had to been on lsd or speed to jam out something like this, but not now. nope nope. just me the creator and my fruits. we fuckin rock! we're cool dudes. my brain is like WOA!!! these days. feels good, real good. feelin' fine, just in time. yea. thanks Wai. thanks oscar and johndela1. and of course, thanks to the Spirit, the Love, the Divine, the Creator. you are my love. you are my strength. you are my wisdom and my courage. i love you. that sunset was beautiful the other day btw... thanks for that. cool. alright... i think i'm done.

peace. :lol:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Congrats and good to see you're doing well. :)
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

can you tell me for my sake? I honestly was never mad, upset, pissed, or anything like that. If you are offended I either accidentally offended you or you are just too sensitive to communicate with me. I say this because I am aware that I can have trouble communicating my true feelings in a forum by typing stuff. I can assure you this is a misunderstanding I actually liked you and was shocked when you kind of went off on me.

If you don't want to be friends that is OK with me, too. I hope we can be friends, but this will require you to trust that I am telling the truth here and never meant to offend you.
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

:lol:

too sensitive?... or too responsive?
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

I am too abrasive or don't have enough tact to communicate with you. Isn't it possible that neither one of use are too blame. Maybe we just won't get along...

You are probably right. Let's just go with that.