Eugenics Cloaked Beneath Environmentalism

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
martianwarrior
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Eugenics Cloaked Beneath Environmentalism

Post by martianwarrior »

if you watched The Great Global Warming Swindle and were able to come to terms with the shocking truth you will no doubt be throttled by this film...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM6US0Qk5_8

after viewing, make time to watch this as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

it's time to wake up and spread the word.

as many of you may already realize, civilizations controlled by tyrannical governments and dictators rise and fall throughout history. in the past few hundred years those tyrannies have been controlled and funded by the same select group of families over and over. watch these films and learn the truth behind the global warming fraud, population control, the united nations, the world bank and america's newest chief puppet.

this is real and the destiny of mankind weighs in the balance. we live in a time where technology is our most powerful weapon in the war against tyranny. spread these films like wild fire. wake up your local communities, fire companies, police and local governments. we can stop this viscous cycle once and for all and all we have to do is wake up and say NO!

once again, i will say, not conspiracy theory... conspiracy truth.
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Most people simply don't care. They are preoccupied with survival.
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

i don't think that most people don't care. if they say they don't care, they most likely have no clue what they aren't caring about and they're under the illusion that they don't need to care or that it's cool to not care. most people have no clue what's going on in the first place.

if people aren't aware of the information in these videos and think they're having a tough time surviving right now, they're in for a rude awakening.

the global elite who are in control of our power structures want 80-90% of us to die. and they have the methodology lain out to carry this out, it's not just a fantasy of theirs. they're already putting much of it into practice... vaccines for example.

have you watched the videos johndela1? what did you think?
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

I watched about 45 min of one and 30 of another. None of this surprises me as it has been going on since the beginning of life. It seems it is the nature of life itself to try to dominate things.
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

I watched about 45 min of one and 30 of another.
i find it to be somewhat rude that you would comment on this in such a way, having not even fully investigated the matter at hand. first with the global warming issue and now this...

i won't say that you've judged the books by their covers, but you've certainly decided to wipe your ass with the rest of the pages.
None of this surprises me as it has been going on since the beginning of life.
really?... i believe that only in the last few hundred years there has been a group of global elites meeting in secret against world laws, planning mass genocide. i also believe that only in the last few decades have the majority population had a chance at exposing this evil. this is an evil like the world has never seen before and part of the problem is that it is all very hidden.

just because it doesn't shock you, does that mean that you or i or others should stand idle while the our fellow man is raped of basic human rights? we've already lost our Miranda Rights btw... http://www.reuters.com/article/domestic ... 7120090526

i have to ask... would you rather die in the clutches of psychopathic control freaks or would you rather die fighting for liberty and freedom? do you not care if innocent people die?
It seems it is the nature of life itself to try to dominate things.
to say that it is human nature to try to dominate things seems like a very broad and lazy approach to the situation. domination and control are only acceptable in certain ways.

one would be the survival instinct which obviously does not apply to this as it is not necessary for the survival of the 2% to poison, manipulate and eventually destroy the majority population.

another instance where domination is acceptable would be the parent role and that is to love and to nurture in an authoritative manner. again, clearly not what the global elite have in mind.

in the case of government, at least in the U.S., the rules are clearly laid out in our Constitution. it has been agreed upon here and worldwide that the Constitution and Bill of Rights was the near perfect system that a mass governing system should adhere to. if one were to say that that has clearly failed due to the fact that we are at the breaking point once again then it is clear that one does not truly understand exactly how, by whom and the time line under which our beautiful system and republic has been breached.

now, we could split hairs and say that there are other instances in which domination is necessary. for example, other minor leadership roles, leadership of minor groups, in the classroom, legal systems, sports etc. still, none of them require you to handle the reigns from a psychopathic, blood thirsty, control freak state of mind.

i think there's a key difference between man wanting to conquer and dominate and man wanting to poison, brainwash, rape and pillage secretly without most being aware of who's doing it.

the level of lying and disrespect that occurs from the top down goes far beyond what most people would consider to be "normal". as i said before, most people really have no clue and if you've only watched parts of the videos, then i'd be willing to bet that you've got less than half a clue and that you would be shocked and i would hope appalled at what is truly going on behind the curtains of our power structures on a day to day basis.

the point of knowing the information presented in the movies is wake you from your docile slumber and from there be able to make better informed decisions as far as what you spend the rest of your life doing, where and on what you expend your resources. the info is that vital.

the reason i've presented this videos to the beautiful souls on this forum is because we're all here because we were seeking truth. not on such a grand scale, but true health is key. coming from a healthy state of mind, it's easy to wake up to truth of our reality and i've shared said info in hopes that most of you would not just want to stop your truth seeking at health and wellness. i'm not asking anyone to even do anything about it. just knowing the truth will set you free beyond belief. we should take comfort in knowing the truth, i know i have.

i kindly beg of you to watch the entire movies before you comment back. but, i can only have so much control of what you think, feel and do from my computer chair, if any at all.

thank you though, jondela1, for at least engaging me. to me that shows that you at least want to challenge your thinking and others.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

This has been going on since the first living cells started evolving. The global elites are like a pack of wolves trying to dominate the resources. I see people just like others life forms, bacteria, wolves, etc. Nature is viscous.

I feel like there is not a lot I can do to change the outcome of things. I see lots of corruption all around me. I have accepted it as part of life.
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

you boggle and humor me all at the same time.
The global elites are like a pack of wolves trying to dominate the resources.
a wolf is a beautiful creature and should never be compared to a psychopathic elitist. wolves don't kill for the sake of killing. remember when i mentioned domination for the sake of survival and how that doesn't apply to the global elites? did you just decide to ignore that?

the natural process of death and rebirth can no doubt be unforgiving, but it is not to be tampered with and that is exactly what the global elite aim to do.

i'm disappointed that you ignore points that i make, don't answer questions that i ask and basically reply with the same statement you made prior to this one.

do you think that it's a natural process of life for innocent men, women and children to be raped and pillaged, poisoned and brainwashed slowly and painfully by psychopathic criminals???

a tornado, a tsunami... what can you do? but i mean c'mon man! if you're gonna sit there and tell me that this doesn't shock you or stir your soul then i'm going to have to ask you...

where is your soul??
I see people just like others life forms, bacteria, wolves, etc. Nature is viscous.
people often view life around them in the same light that they view themselves... perhaps you need to do some soul searching...
I feel like there is not a lot I can do to change the outcome of things.
thank god our founding fathers didn't have that attitude...
I see lots of corruption all around me. I have accepted it as part of life.
if you want to be a slave, go ahead. but i think there's some people on here who would value this information just as much as i do and i hope they aren't scared to watch it after reading our conversation.

please! everyone! take comfort in knowing the truth!

here's a bibliography for the first movie 'Endgame:Blueprint for Global Enslavement'... http://www.endgamethemovie.com/biblio01.html
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

I'm an athiest and I see wolves as no less beatiful than people. Forget what name I use for the exmaple animal in my metaphores. I mean a bacteriumi is selfish and wants to be the best suited control resources.

I'm not tryinlg to be rude, I just have a different prerspective.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Let's keep the discussion civilized please.

There are different ways of reacting and dealing with such issues. Awareness is the first step in dealing with a problem.

Einstein said: “We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.”.
He also said: “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”.
I think that's completely correct.
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

johndela1: I'm an athiest and I see wolves as no less beatiful than people.
this is confusing... first you say that the globalists are like a pack of wolves and now you're directly comparing them to the general public?... is that to say that people in general are comparable to globalists??
johndela1: Forget what name I use for the exmaple animal in my metaphores. I mean a bacteriumi is selfish and wants to be the best suited control resources.
sorry, but this is really confusing... you clearly made you comparison of globalists and a pack of wolves to demonstrate how natural it is to be vicious and dominate and now you just take it back?...

aren't their good and bad bacteria? don't we usually want to avoid and destroy the bad? i'm sure you might want to point out that we can never avoid all bad bacteria and this is certainly so, but we don't want them to take over and dominate the host... do we? do you??
johndela1: I'm not tryinlg to be rude, I just have a different prerspective.
it is rude to ignore the fact that i address your arguments and then you make the same argument with different wording to make it appear as if i've been rambling about nothing.

it's rude to do that because from my perspective it appears as though you aim to push others away from this subject and from watching the documentaries.

i have to defend my case and i will not allow you to make it appear irrelevant. it's important whether you care or not, whether you think it's natural that psychopaths rule the planet and enslave and murder it's people or not.
Oscar: Let's keep the discussion civilized please.
who wasn't being civilized? and how? i think we were both handling the situation fairly... neither have used any threatening language, no name calling. perhaps when i made the point that johndela1 had made toilet paper out of these documentaries?... it's only fair. if he wants to debate me on this, he should have watched both documentaries in their entirety. it's unfair to me and it's unfair to anyone else who reads the conversation in hopes of gaining some intellectual insight on the matter. if someone were just skimming through they might think that johndela1 continually makes a strong point that i couldn't counter.
Oscar: Einstein said: “We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.”.
He also said: “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”
in this case, the problems exposed in the documentaries and clearly shown to not be a product of the people but that of psychopathic crooks. plain and simple.

i've been taking the opportunity to heighten the awareness of jndela1 and others and from my perspective it appears as though jondela1 has only taken the opportunity to remain correct and to drive others away.

Einstein also signed a letter to Franklin Roosevelt urging him that Atom Bomb be built. and isn't it funny... they were both Freemasons. Freemasons are controlled by the Illuminati. both of which are comprised of the ruling elite.

isn't it a small world?

:lol:
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

yes people are people in my view

I'm not talking good vs bad (as in bacteria), I'm saying life is selfish and is usually concerned with self (selfish).

I'm saying it is inevitable that there will always be people going after power.
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

here you go again, ignoring the main points i make, questions i ask and you just continuing the same argument...

i must have been dead on when i said it appears as though you aim to push others away from this subject and from watching the documentaries, since you didn't respond to that.

maybe you're just hoping i seem crazy?...

[/quote]yes people are people in my view

what is that supposed to mean? are you now saying that people are typically psychopathic crooks?

that's a question btw and i'm asking YOU. i'm sure you think it's funny when you don't answer my questions. w/e floats your boat buddy.
I'm not talking good vs bad (as in bacteria), I'm saying life is selfish and is usually concerned with self (selfish).

i understood quite well what you were saying but i guess you're allowed to pretend like i was confused. you made a comparison of people to bacteria in the sense that they're selfish and i decided to further detail the analogy by pointing out that there are good bacteria that work for the benefit of the host(earth, humanity) and bad bacteria that work against the host, the bad being the globalists... make sense?
I'm saying it is inevitable that there will always be people going after power.

power doesn't have to = crime and murder... get over it. there are some politicians who actually want people to be safe, secure and happy. Ron Paul, Ran Paul and Dennis Kucinich for example, just to name a few.

you don't think it's possible for 98% to keep the ruling 2% in-line? you don't think it's possible to abolish the federal reserve and develop a new monetary system? you don't think it's possible to get rid of nearly all federal over sight and get rid of all the pointless criminal bureaucracies? you don't think it's a good idea to attempt to arrest criminal bankers and put them in jail?

just to be clear... those were, in fact, all questions. perhaps you could answer them and elaborate on your opinion rather than just comparing people to psychopathic criminals, wolves and bacteria...
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

In nature you will find much violence. I'm just saying ti doesn't surprise me that humans (mamals) ask like all other animals. We have a capacity to seem 'evil' but so do animals if you look at their life cycles and way they compeat.

Inner city gangs are violent and the mafia is, too. I see these groups like 'the new world order' as no different.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone, from your info, I'm just saying it doesn't surprise me. No more, no less. I'm not making any judgments, I'm just just not shocked at this behavior.

I'm not even trying to persuade you. It is OK with me if we don't agree. I'm not offended or angry with you. Just trying to be really clear.
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

i hope you realize that all of this is in text... people can go back and look at all of this and see how many questions and points you ignore. what you're doing only works in a face to face discussion/debate.
In nature you will find much violence.
if by, "in nature" you mean, animals in their natural habitat, then that point is completely useless in this debate. animals need to kill to survive. they don't go on violent blood thirsty rampages just for the hell of it, like c'mon man... are you serious? a single lion never kills more than one antelope at a time.
We have a capacity to seem 'evil' but so do animals if you look at their life cycles and way they compeat.
this is confusing and makes no sense...

animals kill to survive. the global elite poison, murder, torture etc. just for kicks. animals also don't kill for the sake of power. it's strictly survival.

how can you even allow yourself to compare these to life forms and their motives for killing? they aren't even in the same ball park.
Inner city gangs are violent and the mafia is, too. I see these groups like 'the new world order' as no different.
the mafia has a direct connection to the, FBI, CIA, global elite and the NWO. so you're right about that.

inner city gangs only exist because the feds run the illegal gun and drug trade. they put the products on the streets and they control and manipulate the flow of that product which is what perpetuates the violence. many times their are gov. intelligence within gang communities. so gang violence is just another tumor, if you will, of the NWO.
I'm not trying to discourage anyone, from your info, I'm just saying it doesn't surprise me. No more, no less. I'm not making any judgments, I'm just just not shocked at this behavior.

I'm not even trying to persuade you. It is OK with me if we don't agree. I'm not offended or angry with you. Just trying to be really clear.
if not being shocked is your mere personal stance then why would you be so adamant about it?

what you're saying is much more than 'this doesn't shock me' you're saying 'this doesn't shock me AND it's completely natural. it's alright if there's a group of psychopathic crooks who get off on poisoning and murdering and stealing and lying. they're doing it because it's all a part of the rhythm of nature and survival. just lay down and take it because it's all natural and it's all good.'

whether you said it in those words or not, that is what you want people to think. when i look back all your arguments, that's what it adds up to.

i have to say... i've encountered Freemasons before who like to debate this issue in the same way that you do. the parallels in your argument tactics are shocking.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

We clearly disagree. I am not trying to refute you on a point by point basis. I'm just saying life behavies in a certain way no matter what, there are common things that humans and animals share. It is strictly survival, I agree with this. A grizzly will hunt and kill another competitor in the area not because it needs to eat but because it is on its territory. All am saying is that it doesn't surprise me that animals (people, too) behave this way. I am repeating myself here...I am not trying to argue with you about multiple points. I'm just saying I'm not shocked like you by the behavior of humans. Why can't we agree to disagree? I mean I'm not exepecting you to see it my way and hope you can give me the same space.
i've encountered Freemasons before who like to debate this issue in the same way that you do. the parallels in your argument tactics are shocking.
It's ok to be shocked...just don't get upset if other people arn't as shocked as you