Thanks Giving

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Mr. PC
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Thanks Giving

Post by Mr. PC »

Canadian thanksgiving is tomorrow; American's will be having their pretty soon as well.

So what does everyone here do for Thanksgiving? Do you celebrate it? What about family?

I know I'm gonna be ultra-pressured into eating bad food, and I don't know if I will or not.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Im not celebarting it.
We dont know about thanksgiving here in The Netherlands.
Yes, the pressure...
Just recognize the face of pressure when you see it, and deal with it as you know it. Pressure is just something that you can fight very effectively if you are prepared to deal with it. Think of all the ways they will pressure you, and what the best response is to each of these. Then you are prepared, and dont have to give in.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Same here. Regarding family dinners/occasions: my mom is on the Wai diet as well, so no issues there, and the rest of the family respects diets other than a SAD, so I guess I've got it easy. ;)
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

i was thinking about eating raw groundhog organs in front of my family :lol:

or i might just prepare a big bowl of bananas & EVOO mmm... can't get enough of that lately.

Mr. PC, if i were you i'd do just as i've said i will do and where your Wai diet loud and proud. take food with you and just keep eating :wink:
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."