egg yolks versus milk

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
overkees
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: egg yolks versus milk

Post by overkees »

Mr. PC wrote:I'd like to know what got you smart RRM.
Drinking a lot of milk in his youth.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Mr. PC wrote:I have to say in a way I regret the money and time I spent getting my degree; the only thing I've gotten out of it is a piece of paper.
Thats exactly what you need in this society...
I'm curious though, what sparked your interest in diet/science?
I remember that as a child, whenever i saw an unhealthy / overweight adult,
i became more determinant to stay healthy and fit all my life.
overkees wrote:
Drinking a lot of milk in his youth.
:)
Mother's milk, to be precise.
My 3 sisters were not breastfed nearly as long, and had more problems learning stuff.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Oscar wrote:
Being Dutch? ;)
I wouldn't be surprised to find out Dutch (and Swedish/Nordic) people are significantly smarter than North Americans. I'd move to Holland but I figure if I'm making a move like that I want somewhere warm.

I really wish I could have a kid who could be breast fed, but I can't envision a scenario where I'd meet a woman who would do that for me, without wanting to be the mother or something. (I don't think I'd like to live-with-long-term/raise-my-child-with a woman).

Someone made a sly remark to me the other day about eating chicken fetuses, I think trying to make me feel not-so self righteous about having an ethical diet or something. It's strange how touchy people will get; I never push my dietary beliefs on anyone, all I do is answer their questions when they ask them, but some people react like I'm criticizing them for not being like me. Although the embryo is suppose to not be in the eggs we eat, as far as I know, so it would be more like eating a woman's period than a fetus I'd imagine.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Yeah eggs generally aren't fertilized, unless they are living together with roosters, then there is a chance they are.
dime

Post by dime »

Mr. PC wrote:(I don't think I'd like to live-with-long-term/raise-my-child-with a woman).
Why not, are you gay?
Mr. PC wrote: Someone made a sly remark to me the other day about eating chicken fetuses, I think trying to make me feel not-so self righteous about having an ethical diet or something. It's strange how touchy people will get; I never push my dietary beliefs on anyone, all I do is answer their questions when they ask them, but some people react like I'm criticizing them for not being like me. Although the embryo is suppose to not be in the eggs we eat, as far as I know, so it would be more like eating a woman's period than a fetus I'd imagine.
Hehe, check this out: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2949
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Yes. I do get along with women, but to have a long-term commitment like that to me is not feasible, and she would have to be someone who shared my values and beliefs concerning how to raise a child. I'd be too afraid she'd want to do something like, introduce them to T.V. or chocolate. And then if I did find someone who didn't want any of these influences, there's a good chance she'd be quite conservative/overprotective and would not want the kid being exposed to many things which I don't consider harmful.