Income taxes

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
panacea
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Income taxes

Post by panacea »

This topic is a split off from this thread.
B-Rad wrote:zeitgeist is mainly fabricated, loosely based on historical truth. more of a satire of conspiracy theories than anything else. try not paying your taxes and see what happens. government will never work because power corrupts any man. "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters." - Victor Hugo
actually I know for a fact income taxes specifically are a fraud. it's so engraved in peoples minds though that since there's nothing they can do about it they might as well not care. It's 100% true if you don't pay your taxes you'll get hammered. That doesn't mean it's even in accordance with the law. These type of cases are decided by jurys, all with their heads engraved in the wrong idea on this subject - that's why people can't do anything about it. If you're an extraordinary speaker, then you can possibly win your case because logic is on your side. This is what I mean. When you work for a company as an employee, you get money in return. This can be in the form of wages or salaries or bonuses or what have you, but the fraud is that it gets counted as 100% profit. That doesn't make sense, you traded your limited lifespan, attention, effort, and creativity in TRADE for a roughly EQUAL VALUE of money. When I work for 50 years of my life slaving away at roofing houses, I didn't make 100% profit. I lost something. I lost time mainly, I also lost vibrance, energy, freedom, etc. Yes I traded my time and freedom to get money. I didn't make a 100% profit because I lost something. Understand? That's why it's a fraud. It's in the law plain and simple, you can ONLY be taxed on profit. The fraud is that the IRS counts all earnings as profit then figures 30% of that entire amount is theirs (roughly). The REALITY is in legality that salaries/wages are not the same across the board because some work is WORTH MORE than others, such as surgeon work versus flipping burgers. Obviously, you are making more as a doctor than a burger flipper, but you are not making more PROFIT, because no one can measure how much your time is WORTH to you other than what you sign up to get paid for. If I agree to a salary of 20,000$ a year, obviously whatever time I put into that work is worth $20,000. The time I put into it is NOT (NOT!!!!!!!!!) worth $0 and the $20,000 is my profit. Sorry, it doesn't make sense. Still, I can't not pay taxes because I'm not a powerful influential speaker (in person) to sway a jury to see the truth.
Oscar
Administrator

Re: Acne & Evolution

Post by Oscar »

Actually there are many people in the US and Canada (I think in the UK too, but I'm not sure) who do not pay income tax (some don't pay any taxes at all). You can read the story of one of them here: http://www.spiritualeconomicsnow.net/so ... w_I_08.pdf
zackcentury

Post by zackcentury »

Funny, I read about Sovereign Americans like 5 years ago when I was researching traffic laws. What do you think about all this, Oscar?
Panacea, maybe you could just write a couple letters like Mary in the book that Oscar posted, and not even bother going to court :D
Thanks for posting that link, I'm really enjoying reading it.
bananarama
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I think it's a great thing, but a hard road to travel. The so-called Freeman-on-the-Land route is arduous, but might be rewarding in the end. The Anti-Terrorist mentioned 3 choices we have, but I can't find it at the moment. In any case one of the choices was the Freeman way, and the third choice is to actually realize who we are and change yourself and the world. This video illustrates it: http://theantiterrorist.co.uk/?p=23
B-Rad

Post by B-Rad »

Oscar wrote:Actually there are many people in the US and Canada (I think in the UK too, but I'm not sure) who do not pay income tax (some don't pay any taxes at all). You can read the story of one of them here: http://www.spiritualeconomicsnow.net/so ... w_I_08.pdf
You gonna take one for the team and try this out, then? do they allow internet access from federal prison?

btw, that link reads like it was written from the psych ward, so you may be able to provide better feedback by infiltrating and dealing with the source itself
Oscar
Administrator

Re: Income taxes

Post by Oscar »

Have you read the whole book?
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

i just want to make sure you all know that in America, it is the FEDERAL income tax that is a fraud and unconstitutional. i actually have, on my own, constructed a 7 page report outlining, in detail, why this is true.

but now it doesn't even matter for me because i get paid under the table.

8)
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Could you give us the "in short" version?