pictures

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
ana
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

pictures

Post by ana »

I think it would be interesting if this site had before and after pictures?
would that be a security and privacy issue??
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Probably not a security issue, but certainly a privacy one. ;)
Of course it's up to the people themselves to post their pictures or not, but you could also argue that the diet should be convincing enough on its own.
ana

Post by ana »

TRUE, I see what your saying...I did not mean posting pictures so ppl. know that the diet works...it WORKS!! :D
I meant more for a fun factor...like when u see a weight loss before & after pic...pictures speak 1000 words and can be motivating...this diet has so many beneficial aspects to it that it prob. transforms more then a person's skin...
just a thought... 8)
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

yea, i've been trying to get more people to post pics. send me a pm and i'll send you some if you want.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Well, if anyone wants they can check out Gavriel's home page (a link to it from his posts).
I think his photos speak for themselves.

Also, I can post some photos of before and after an evolutionary diet (not Wai's diet, but similar).
There is no doubt that you look much better on a paleolithic diet (even if it is not quite the same as Wai's).

Thomas
sula58

Post by sula58 »

I think it would be fun to share photos! However, I think posting photos for everyone to see--for example on this board or website--would be too much an invasion of privacy (at least for me).
sunpower9

Post by sunpower9 »

Is there any way to password protect the pictures and then send it so that it is viewable only by the board members ? There should be some way, it's definitely fun to post pictures and share them.
sabie

Post by sabie »

it's possible to password protect pages using iisprotect which many servers run. I guess a query could be posted on the Web Site thread. I know Brian is either a person or the person who installs the boards. It would be a matter of a page being created and specifically protected. There are all sorts of shareware galleries you can use. I was actually looking at my digi the other day and thinking of taking a close up of my face and legs so I could compare in six months. You always forget.