Eating on the run

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
michael
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Eating on the run

Post by michael »

Hi everybody!

I discovered wais diet and ideas for about a year ago and I have been on and off the diet since then for different reasons - at home I am 95% strict, but when I am away from home I find it very difficult to maintain good eating habits. I guess it would be possible to starting juicing and adding oil, but it feels kind of awkward since I live in a student dorm.

So, my question is, disregarding OJ, what foods do you eat when you're away from home to minimize the intake of HCA? Fruit is available almost anywhere, but what do you eat to stabilize the blood sugar? Most often, I just eat sushi or sashimi at some sushi-bar, but then again - there is practically no fat in sushi either.

Any ideas?
jjah

Post by jjah »

I carry oils in my purse in an old soy sauce bottle. I melt coconut oil and mix half and half coconut and olive oil, shake well, they don't separate. This way I have sat fat as well as the olive oil. These two oils are very good I think on salad, fruit, potatoes (any munch food). You just sprinkle it on what ever your eating!

Though if your a guy you may not be carring a purse around; but berhaps a back pack?

what is HCA?
Brahmaloka

on the run

Post by Brahmaloka »

You can buy Glucose (Dextrose) and add it to water and lemon juice. I take one heaped desertspoon every two hours.

Avoid any sweets with additives such as colouring and artificial flavours.

Order several kilos of walnuts and crack them when hungry. This can be done without any tools just by hand.

Dried fruit is good but avoid any preservatives or additives. I eat dates, figs and organic raisins.

There is plenty to eat... :D
just use your intelligence and Wais advice and avoid heated foods!

This post has been edited by RRM
Brahmz :)
www.ibsexplained.com
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

Yes, I carry an old bottle of Evian that contains my olive oil. This is usually kept in my 'man bag' (Seinfeld) ;)

James
x
RRM
Administrator

Re: Eating on the run

Post by RRM »

michael wrote:I guess it would be possible to starting juicing and adding oil, but it feels kind of awkward since I live in a student dorm.[/b]
I dont understand; whats awkward about juicing?
(and carrying around a bottle containing juice?)