Easy to play Piano Music?

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Aytundra
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Easy to play Piano Music?

Post by Aytundra »

Hey,
I know some of you guys play the piano.
Are there any suggestions for easy upbeat cheerful piano music?
Like quick fun rifts?
I am thinking of playing the piano again.
And I am probably a bit rusty.
but i don't have time to practice.
but I still want to make an impression.

I need them asap.
Pretty please.
Thanks in advance! :D
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Oscar
Administrator

Re: Easy to play Piano Music?

Post by Oscar »

A piano? That always-out-of-tune instrument? Not my area of expertise I'm afraid ;)
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Huh, ive never considered sound quality, my motive is to break into a stale room filled with lawyers* and play music for them, just to cheer them up a bit. :D
Hmm, how do I get and play an always-in-tune-instrument? Does such an instrument exist?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Any instrument that enables you to produce tones of flexible pitch can be played in tune ;)
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Flexible pitch, aha you mean a vocalist.

I happened to watch tv the other night, and it was Italian vocalists along with a piano. And I tried to persuade myself that the piano was a rotten instrument trying to figure out what you mean. And it was quite easy to do (did it in the first few seconds) because, the Italian songs were quite detailed in expressing fine changes in emotions (running after their voices (his and her textured voices like variable colours of dyed yarns weaving interchanging quickly smoothly effortlessly), was smoother than going after the piano) and the piano was so lousy in the background (like little coloured plinks of moisture gelled marbles and glass marble pebbles sinking into the water of those glass vase for plants.); such that I think I can feel what you mean now, that always-out-of-tune-instrument (Uugh you ruined the piano for me.).
A piano is like dropping pebbles into water. Each note always sinks, and each note starts with a splash at water level. So borrrrring.

Skipping pebbles would be an another instrument.
What if the piano peddle was on the whole time, without a change in peddle?
It always irritated my piano teachers when I forgot to lift off of the peddle. They were screaming for me to stop, as if they were hearing screeching banshees or something. But I've never quite understand what they heard. I quite like the peddle, it smoothes out the sounds.
But it doesn't change the entry of the note from a splash entrance.
The pedel allows each note to dissolve and disperse like powdered pellets of colours in a liquid.
Perhaps they are sceaming at me because the water got too murky with dissolving colours.
But I don't mind the sounds interacting, it makes it interesting, haha too bad for their ears.

But because of the splash entrance, Perhaps piano is not my favourite instrument afterall.
Is that what you mean by out of tune? The splash entrance?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hahaha! Not quite ;) Try this: http://www.oudforguitarists.com/pianos- ... oud-music/
Oh, and flexible intonation can also be done by instruments like violin or cello, where the intonation of a tone is not locked to a key.