Faster blood clotting/wound healing = Aging faster?

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Novidez
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Faster blood clotting/wound healing = Aging faster?

Post by Novidez »

This is incredibly true once I began Wai.
But I was wondering something: if my regeneration is this fast, doesn't mean all my body is also regenerating faster?
What I mean is, for instance, my regeneration speed is 10x faster than before. So, my body is regenerating at this speed now.
However, doesn't this mean that I am also getting older 10x faster since my cells keep renewing at this fast pace?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Faster blood clotting/wound healing = Aging faster?

Post by RRM »

No.
Faster blood clotting may be due to improved vitamin K status (egg yolks).
Wound healing may be better due to improved nutritional status in general, and less junk in your blood, improving delivery of nutrients to healing sites.
Cell renewal rate is not related to speed of wound healing, but rather to the need of cell replacement, depending on the extend of damage caused to cells, the preventive effects of proper oxidant control, and the repair effects of autophagy, postponing cell replacement.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Really be happy, it is a sign of good health. For example, diabetic persons can have extremely slow wound healing. I have a friend that is diabetic and he had this extreme big wound and it just doesnt seem to cure for months.

I use a red led light device, and I did borrow it to him for a two weeks and it completely cured the wound. But better of course if your body is so healthy to do that on its own.
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

One day at work, I sideswiped my hand with a screwdriver. It hurt a bit, and I thought that the cut looked kind of deep. To my surpise I only dripped a few drops of blood. In the past, I would have bled about 10 to 20 times the amount of blood. (my estimation).

The blood was also very brightly colored, clear and actually kind of pretty to look at. Usually I am very stressed at viewing my own blood.

Does the raw diet change the blood, your skin or healing time? Is there any data on average hemoglobin or other factors in relationship to blood quality and a raw diet centered around fruit? Why would I bleed less than 'usual'. The only thought I can think of is Vitamin K from avocados, egg yolks and what is produced in the gut, but is there any other known factor(s)? The wound is almost completely healed just one week after the cut was made.
RRM wrote:That the healing process has improved, is beyond doubt, many have experienced that.
We don't have any data, unfortunately.
That you bleed less, may be just because you only hit small vessels, and not big ones, otherwise I could only think of vitamin K.
I was reading this from the old board (http://www.acneboard.com/AcneQandA/Forum6/000098.html).
I cut myself yesterday and I bleed so, so little :O . It seems like my blood is stickier...?
Of course I also thought that I could have less blood in my body.