Shed some ideas for my home remodeling!!!

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Shelly1palmer
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Shed some ideas for my home remodeling!!!

Post by Shelly1palmer »

Hi all, as a part of my brother’s wedding, we have planned to remodel our house. We have a basic cottage-style home painted in Grey(new color suggestions are warm welcome).

The roof tiles are really old that we need to repaint and repair the damaged ones. We have already contacted a painting service provider for the exterior of the house, but we would like to do some DIY for the roof tiles. My friend suggested going for new slate tile roof installation. We have a pressure washer along with some cleaning chemicals. Also, there are some primers and sealant to re-coat our tiles after cleaning. But, my friend added that inappropriate pressure washing can force water into the roof space, between the tiles and roofing felt.

So what are the other precautions I should adopt when going for DIY methods? Is it necessary that I should consult a roofing company? Share your thoughts...
Mr. PC

Re: Shed some ideas for my home remodeling!!!

Post by Mr. PC »

What about the new Tesla solar panels? They're supposed to be cheaper than regular panels, and can help power you house.

Any other advice I give will only have to do with acoustics (since I'm a sound guy).
RRM
Administrator

Re: Shed some ideas for my home remodeling!!!

Post by RRM »

The prices for solar panels have plummeted. We have recently imported solar panels from China for our NGO in Ghana.
You can easily check prices on www.alibaba.com