EMFs

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Aytundra
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

EMFs

Post by Aytundra »

This thread is about EMFs, electromagnetic fields.
Aytundra

Re: EMFs

Post by Aytundra »

Mr. PC wrote: Tue 05 Mar 2019 18:39 Some easy ways to reduce EMFs

First, theory.

3 types of EMFs are

RFs (Radio Frequencies, from phones, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth).

ELFs (electric fields, from anything electric. Even if it's off, as long as it's plugged in).

MFs (magnetic fields, from anything electric, only when it's on. Only badly wired cables and machines will give these).

Radio Frequencies
To get rid of RFs, set your router to wired-only. Turn off Wi-Fi and plug in. If this is impossible, you can turn down router power and ping-rate in the router settings.

Keep bluetooth/Wi-Fi/Data off on your phone. Ideally keep it in airplane mode. I'll turn on data to load a page, and once it's loaded put it in airplane mode to read it. I keep the phone away from my body while it's not in Airplane mode.

ELFs
Stay away from any appliances / chords. More distance is better. Unplug whatever you're not using.

Sleep
Definitely put the phone in Airplane mode at night. Unplug everything in your bedroom. Even better, turn off the electric for your house at night (except maybe the kitchen, for the fridge).

^^ This post contains only free options. If you wanna spend, first thing to buy is a TF2 EMF meter to measure your area.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

So I didn't want to crash the Ultimate health guide thread with a discussion on EMFs, hence I created this thread.

Mr. PC, you posted so much about EMFs, your post made me think so much.
And it is funny, alot of tips you mentioned are what I did recently.
The only thing was that I was not after EMFs, but was trying to save on electricity bills, as I have a goal of saving $20 off of my electricity bill.

Things I did:
- Unplugging cordless phone at night. (have to be sneaky there and remember to replug in the morning, other people want to use the phone ready with it charged)
- Turning off internet router and wifi at night.
- Cellphones on airplane mode / off at night.
- Unplug computers at night.
- Unplug, any device trying to use electricity at night.
- Unplug / Turn off power bars.

Things I want to do:
- Turning off the electricity switch, except for kitchen area, but the thing is what about lights, and alarm clocks plug to bedrooms of walls, you don't want to walk around in the dark, in the early morning or late at night. That is keeping me from switching it off. Also the carbon monoxide detector, fire alarm monitors, wouldn't they need electricity? Also for the basement with all the heaters, boilers, and appliances that run on electricity.

What is freaking me out:
- When you look at cellphones or computers and they show all your neighbourhood wifi signals. You feel helpless that your neighbours are polluting the air with wifi.
- Dunno what the 5G cellphone thing is. I hope it is not more wifi.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Hey, sorry for the late reply.

So if you turned off the circuit just for your bedroom at night, that'd be a big help.

Cordless phones are actually worse than cell phones. I'd throw them away. Buy an old-fashioned corded phone (with no cordless options or extensions).

Keep your cell phone in airplane mode when it's in your pocket. If you have to make phone-calls, keep it an inch (or as far as you can) from your head; not touching your ear.

Your neighbors' WiFi isn't so so bad. Signal strength increases with distance, so the farther you are, the less harm. I live in an apartment, and I wish my neighbors would lower their transmit-power, but that's through a wall, maybe 7 feet away. If you're in a house, it should be the least of your worries.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Has anyone seen cell phone towers?
Near where they live?
They look so bad.
They look so suspicious.

Take pictures of trees nearby on your walk.
Do you see trees with partially dead branches or withered look.
Is it cooking those trees and shrubs?