9.11 'Conspiracy'

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
nick
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

9.11 'Conspiracy'

Post by nick »

Have any of you read into the many unanswered questions and events surrounding 9.11? Such as that the towers were brought down by controlled demolition?

Very well researched sites: (reminded of waisays.com)

http://911research.com/

http://www.wtc7.net/
Bambi726

Post by Bambi726 »

Hi, Nick:) Yeah, I've read quite a bit about it, as well as seen a couple documentary-type shows about it, and I've seen enough to acknowledge that the American government was pulling the strings on that sad day. Here are a couple more sites to check out:

http://www.question911.com/links.php (has a bunch of free downloadable movies about 9/11 and more)

http://www.letsroll911.org/

It makes one wonder what else we're being lied to about...check out "chemtrails," and start looking at the sky regularly. Revelations abound when you look in the right places, and it definately takes courage to believe that our world may be different than we've always perceived it to be.

~Amber
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Interesting! I've always had my doubts about the Bin Laden theory, and the speed with which they came up with his name. Normally it takes quite some time before governments or police come up with a number of suspects, but in this case it was quick and very (unusually) decisive.

Seeing the footage of the collapsing buildings it very much looks like destruction by demolition. And apparently until (and since) 9/11 no steel constructed building has ever been destroyed by fire.

Also the uncanny precision of the plane crashes is very suspicious indeed.
rischott

Post by rischott »

Did anyone happen to see a jumbo jet hit the pentagon in D.C.?
Seriously, if you can show me a video, any pictures, anything....Haven't been able to stumble on anything, but you never know...maybe somebody has some kind of proof.........
tjfillion

Post by tjfillion »

I've just been browsing, but this is a very scary thing.

The site describes the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 like this:
"In fifteen seconds the huge permanent steel structure disintegrated from top to bottom into a growing cloud of dust. Do buildings really fall through themselves like that, turning to dust in seconds? Is that really supposed to happen to a steel structure because of impacts and fires near the top?"

I never even questioned it. But thinking about it, the collapses definately look just like those building demolitions they show on TV. It doesn't even make sense that a planecrash could cause the entire building to fall into itself so quickly. It's like Jenga. If the entire Jenga is in tact like at the beginnng of the game and you take out a lot of the upper pieces, does the bottom ever collapse? Not when I've played.

Man, what is going on?

And I didn't even know that Building 7 collapsed ... from across the street.
http://911research.com/wtc/analysis/collapse.html

Just looking at the map, how the hell would that building fall? Nothing crashed into it. Sure, there were fires here and there, but the two next to it are still up.

I haven't done any research so I don't have any opinions yet ... but this site is definately discouraging.

Tim
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

My question is, would classified government information possibly relating to this conspiracy ever be released, say ten years after the Bush administration comes to an end? Or would this sort of thing forever remain hidden from the public eye? I am such a cynic about American foreign policy, not to mention its internal security policy, that I tend to believe that the wool will be drawn over our eyes for as long as it takes for this whole thing to dissolve out of the collective memory of people who were alive during September 11 and who, like us, are curious about what REALLY happened to those buildings. I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to be a relative of someone who died in the Trade Centre (or elsewhere on 9/11) and to contemplate the possibility that the greatest conspiracy of our time is responsible for my loved one's horrible death.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Well, we still don't know who really killed JFK either... I think releasing that kind of info would be seriously compromising and undermining for whichever US government, so my guess would be that this kind of info will stay a secret for a very very long time. Unless we drastically change our secret-based society into an open one.
dadasarah

Post by dadasarah »

Wow, I hadn't read any of those 9.11 theories yet. I love that everyone here is so open-minded, yet sensible as well! I often can't help but feel a little guilty when I question these things, like when I was reading up on alternative views on AIDS. I think the thought police is after me.

I can't wait until governments realize that it's actually in their best interest to take EVERYONE'S best interest into account. And citizens as well.
"Dada is the sun. Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police." - Richard Huelsenbeck
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Dadasarah,

I think you feel guilty in opening your mind to 'dissident' views because everything in mainstream society is trying to convince that it is in our best interest not to question things. This spirit of conformism is what keeps us all politically and ethically numb enough to stand by (mostly) while the global super-rich CEOs and politicians systematically vie for control over a resource-depleted planet, like warlords. It is seen as dangerous to be inquisitive, which is perhaps also why the foods that are being so eagerly promoted by global corporations are precisely those foods that sedate us and keep us slavishly seeking the next opioid 'fix'... not a lot of mental energy left to think about how to change things that are wrong, and not a lot of emotional energy left to get angry about the injustices being committed every day on earth.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hear hear!
tjfillion

Post by tjfillion »

I love you guys.
rischott

Post by rischott »

I wonder if Homeland Security has a file on us. Danger: Fruit loving hippies desire to form own society on an unknown island. Continue to monitor their activities. If needed, detain all free range chickens and fruit farmers. The war may need to change fronts......THE TRUTH IS BEING UNCOVERED!!!
tjfillion

Post by tjfillion »

http://911research.com/pentagon/evidenc ... rames.html

rischott that link supposedly shows the only released evidence of the pentagon being struck: 5 frames of a security video ... and the site gives reason to believe it might be tampered with.
Mark

Post by Mark »

dadasarah wrote:I can't wait until governments realize that it's actually in their best interest to take EVERYONE'S best interest into account. And citizens as well.
You obviously don't realize that it's actually NOT in governments best interest to take everyone's best interest into account. They aren't stoopid!
When citizens realize this, the house of cards will crash.
By their fruits shall ye know them.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

rischott wrote:I wonder if Homeland Security has a file on us. Danger: Fruit loving hippies desire to form own society on an unknown island. Continue to monitor their activities. If needed, detain all free range chickens and fruit farmers. The war may need to change fronts......THE TRUTH IS BEING UNCOVERED!!!
LOL - hey I'm not a hippie! ;)