acne-diet.org

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RRM »

I think we were the ones who dropped the ball, as you provided us with the name of an attorney that might help us.
The thing is, if they dont use our info so clearly anymore, there is not much we can do, right?
benzapp

Post by benzapp »

RRM wrote:I think we were the ones who dropped the ball, as you provided us with the name of an attorney that might help us.
The thing is, if they dont use our info so clearly anymore, there is not much we can do, right?
I think that is something of a gray area. I know with music copyrights, that isn't the case in the US... the problem is once it moves from "fact" (exact copy) to "spirit", it becomes a bit more subjective. In either event, if it went to trial a jury would have to decide it, but who knows how that works.

Ultimately, you have a copyright for a book going back many years before this website was in operation - you have a record at archive.org which demonstrates their changes. You have a lot to go on.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

benzapp wrote:- you have a record at archive.org which demonstrates their changes.
Huh?
I didnt know...
Wow... everything is there! 8)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Now I remember that also our description of checking eggs for freshness had been copied by Dr Mercola...
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

From what I have seen in cases like this all you can do is tell them to remove to content if it is still up. I have seen websites that use copyrighted images, and they are simply warned to remove them (at first).