acne-diet.org

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
nick
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

acne-diet.org

Post by nick »

RRM,

Do you know about http://www.acne-diet.org/?

They have basically ripped your sample diet and have google ads to make money.

Did you give them permission to use your info?

Just wondering as it looked highly suspicious.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Indeed, very suspicious... :shock:
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, its been like this for a few years now. We never gave permission, and I asked them to stop using the info, but no they never answered and yes, I have considered sueing them, but its such a hassle and im already very very busy...
Any suggestions?
nick

Post by nick »

I don't know.
I will ask one of my teachers who would know about it this.

I'll be back!
avalon

What a ripoff!

Post by avalon »

OMG!

I just wrote them a feedback letter since the forum doesn't seem to be up:
Dear UAD,

I'm quite lost for words. I've been living your* Diet for nearly 10 months now and feel and look terrific. There is a natural simplicity to your* approach to food, acne and health in general, that literally has changed my life.

Thank you!

Or, maybe not. The PROBLEM is that it doesn't seem to be YOUR Diet at all.

It's The Wai Diet by Wai Genriiu.

Please explain this.

Sincerely,
Avalon
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

he he :D
avalon

Post by avalon »

For what it's worth a quick responce from UAD:
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We love hearing from our users, and believe it or not but you aren't an exception.

It is really nice to hear that the Wai Diet has been helping you and your acne. There is nothing better than hearing success stories who are benefiting from a strict dietary regime such as the UAD.

As for the reason you decided to contact us. You are correct in thinking that the Ultimate Acne Diet is similar to the Wai Diet as the two diets do share the same basic principles. I can however assure you that it isn't the same as the Wai Diet, our dietary guidelines are a result of our own personal research.

We are aware of the similarities between the two diets but that is simply because they rely on the same principles. This alone must be a great indication that your diet is responsible for your acne.

Hope this helps, thanks again for your email.

Best regards,

Matt ~ http://www.acne-diet.org
:?:
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Initially, they did have one page where they did say that it was the acne sample diet, but maybe that page has been removed?

BenZapp, do you remember that a couple of years ago, I send you that info about how a site had copied our acne sample diet? (back then we intended to sue them)
I guess you dont have that info anymore, do you?
Maybe I can retrieve it from an old computer that is laying around here somewhere...
pandapop

Post by pandapop »

i dont see what the problem is to be honest. yeah i agree the diets are quite similar but i wouldn't go as far as saying it has been "ripped". who cares as long as people read the diet and benefit from it??
avalon

Post by avalon »

When I first went to their site, I was not prepared or something, for I think I over-reacted- maybe, maybe not...

How long have they been around? What year did Wai hit the net?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

WaSays was 2001, I believe. They came shortly after us; about half a year later. (In the beginning I frequently checked on copied parts of articles)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

pandapop wrote:i dont see what the problem is to be honest.
I agree, but what I dont like, is that they just use it to make money; not to help.
huntress

Post by huntress »

Well RRM,

So long that YOU know and believe that the diet is created by Wai and you. Plus, I came to Waisays.com two years ago and not the other website although they both share the same principles. In fact, I didn't know about the other website up until now.
avalon

Post by avalon »

Seems 'fishy' to me.

Raw fishy to be precise :roll:
nick

Post by nick »

Avalon,

I agree.
I got the same exact e-mail you did.
Not that it means anything, but where is their research and reasoning behind their diet that they independently came to?