Looking up posts by a person

Web-lay-out suggestions, functionality, reporting dead links etc
spring
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Looking up posts by a person

Post by spring »

Is there any way to find latest posts by X? The only way I can do that is if their name is the last or first one to post in the thread. But if a person hasn't done that, then just clicking on their name doesn't work.

I don't use subscribe to threads as I don't want my email to overflow as I don't check my email that often, so subscribing to threads wouldn't work for me, but I want to find replies to my posts but when I go to my CP there is no such facility to find a list of my posts.

I've got to find a thread I've started and click on my name there to find my posts.

Most boards have it so that you can see a poster's name and if you click on it it brings up info about them including their posts.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Click on "Profile", then "Find all posts by <name>". It's sorted with last post on top.
spring

Post by spring »

Oscar wrote:Click on "Profile", then "Find all posts by <name>". It's sorted with last post on top.
As I said that only works if the poster is the last or the first poster in the thread. Try it with a middle poster. You will find that you cannot click it open.

To find all the posts by a poster, you have to find a thread where the person is the FIRST or the LAST poster in the thread and do it that way.

I am asking is there another way? There might not be, I want to check if there is.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

It did work for me. I just searched, found, and clicked on a post of myself, where I was neither the first nor the last person to post in that thread.
I clicked on the "subject" link, maybe that helps?