New Web Layout?

Web-lay-out suggestions, functionality, reporting dead links etc
Sunkist
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

New Web Layout?

Post by Sunkist »

I'm not a web designer or anything...but just curious as to why the format of Wai's site is still just mainly the older text format, rather than using a more modern template look that has awesome colors and graphics?

maybe this is in the design works already, but just thought I'd ask since you can get pre-made templates and then customize them with your info.

A new more fresh and professional layout might make Wais site even more attractive to more people who have no clue what her awesome diet and health info is all about!!!
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

I don't see that adding much value, but it would add compatibility issues and possible slow things down.

I actually prefer text based things, unless adding colors and graphics actually adds value. I still use a browser called 'lynx' it doesn't have any graphical support, but works great in many situations.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Maybe in the future I can think about a new design altogether. As it stands now, there are still many articles to be rewritten, and there isn't even time for that. :(