Search engine optimization hints

Web-lay-out suggestions, functionality, reporting dead links etc
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Oscar »

Thanks for your suggestions. As you're looking at a work in progress it might seem a mess (which it is) but things are a lot clearer when you have the overview (see my previous post as well).

Categories, or sections, are indeed necessary, however you want to call them. Whether they should have clearer names or not can be discussed, but so far the end result seems clear enough to me. You keep mentioning WaiSays, but if you look at my previous post, it's not there.
Also, categories have the annoying aspect that items can fall under different ones. Why is the waidiet not a waicure, for example?
Because the Wai Diet is a diet and not a cure. The Acne Sample Diet is a cure for acne, that's why it's in WaiCure.
The sections should have a small introduction/summary explaining what you can find there.
They (will) have.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

halfgaar wrote:most visitors to Wai will be from search engines, and when you do start browsing the site, the first thing a visitor will ask "in what category would they have put it"
Ok, so maybe sections is a better word?
Once you are a visitor, you may want to know more about it, and putting info in sections may be convenient to find specific info, no?
When people enter a site, it should be immediately clear what they can find there. Links/sections named "wai world" or "wai says" don't do that.
For waisays, thats true, indeed, but wai world? the world of wai? (beyond the diet, cure)
I would do it like this: make one site, www.wai.net for instance. Then, add a couple of sections (still sections, indeed) with logical names, visible as tabs for example. The names should be like "curing acne and cellulite" and "general information".
Diet and Cure seem logical names to me, no?
I think that acne and cellulite are actually too small for getting their own section (we would get too many sections).
redundant articles are a pain to maintain.
Yes, i totally agree with that.
The sections should have a small introduction/summary explaining what you can find there.
True.