This diet is not working for me.

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Frost
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Frost »

again, wai said most people experience a change in their complexion positively. If you have more then one or two pimples a week, then expect a longer time for your body to detox. if you want to turn around and blame the diet for your lack of patience and self discipline then go ahead, because we will likely not hear from you again anyway, even after everything else you try doesn't work. so go ahead, enjoy your pizza and chips, im perfectly content eating healthy, feeling energetic, and having a fair complexion rather then struggle with empty promises and no self respect as a result of no self discipline.
zaravictoria

Post by zaravictoria »

Ouch. :shock:
goodfella333

Post by goodfella333 »

i dont eat chips and pizza..i do eat boiled chicken..boiled eggs...fruits..and oatmeal..sometimes grilled meat...main reason i have some acne is because i do activity which involves dirty helmets, etc.

my skin is look better already! 2-3 days off the wai diet...
goodfella333

Post by goodfella333 »

seriously though..people on the wai diet need to realize that meat is healthy for you...
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

goodfella333 wrote:seriously though..people on the wai diet need to realize that meat is healthy for you...

I'm not sure I follow you. What nutrients do you get from meat that you wouldn't get from %100 wai (without meat)?
goodfella333

Post by goodfella333 »

living off of egg yolks, fruits, vegetables, and sashimi is not considered a healthy diet to me, im sorry..

maybe its the fact that im back on proactive my face is so much better...everything is cleared up again and no big acne accept for i have a semi rash from when i was on the diet on the left side of my face but thats clearing up as well..i feel much better and healthier!

proactive prolly did it for me..
Frost

Post by Frost »

remind me, why did you begin the diet in the first place? and how is all natural fruit vegetables fish and egg yoke bad for you? meat contains many destructive qualities, not to mention the way that most slaughter meat animals are raised.
RRM
Administrator

Re: This diet is not working for me.

Post by RRM »

Goodfella333

what did you eat exactly?
Most people make mistakes in the beginning, which is ok if you correct it and then persevere.
If you are not willing to learn, you will not succeed.
So, what do you eat on a typical day?
goodfella333

Re: This diet is not working for me.

Post by goodfella333 »

RRM wrote:Goodfella333

what did you eat exactly?
Most people make mistakes in the beginning, which is ok if you correct it and then persevere.
If you are not willing to learn, you will not succeed.
So, what do you eat on a typical day?
bascially i just ate fruits throughout the day..a lot of them..and after the fruits i ate raw brazil nuts that were still in their shell..i also drank egg yolks..sometimes i had tomatoes with cucumber..
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

You may try to skip the Brazil nuts as well, because drying them (in shell) may also pose a problem.
Instead, you can start drinking OJ, so that its easier to ingest all energy that you need.
If you give up now, you will never know whether this diet will work for you. For most people with acne their acne clears up within 2 weeks, but for many it takes longer. The succesrate is about 90%, so your chances are very good.
goodfella333

Post by goodfella333 »

i already found out wether the diet works or not..i tried it for 2 weeks and my face was getting worse..wai said that she gurantees ur face will be nearly clear in 1-2 weeks..

diet doesnt work for me..i tried it though..
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Wow, what a perseverence...
Good luck in your life.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Haha RRM.

This diet is very humbling. Teaches you alot of life lessons.
Negativity is the cult of the weak
Sunkist

Post by Sunkist »

goodfella333 wrote:i already found out wether the diet works or not..i tried it for 2 weeks and my face was getting worse..wai said that she gurantees ur face will be nearly clear in 1-2 weeks..

diet doesnt work for me..i tried it though..
well goodbye and good luck!
:D
hope what ever you are doing keeps working great for you and the other people here who have found great success with Wais diet for acne and overall health will also keep doing great! it's a Win/Win situation!

Thanks for stopping by though! :D