Anyone know about ROC hydra?

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
sabie
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Anyone know about ROC hydra?

Post by sabie »

I was reading old posts about cleaning your skin and WAI talked about maybe being able to continue using products that say they are only for "hydrating". Has anyone used this one or do the ingredients seem okay? I have some and since I am having to toss out so much product just thought I would check. Just opened it, drats!

This is the info from the ROC site.

HYDRA +
CARE RESSOURCANT MATIFIANT - SKINS MIXED
Effectiveness
This fresh ressourçant, specific freezing mixed skins, offers to your skin a bright mine of health while optimizing its hydration.
Durably réhydratée *, your skin is ressourcée. Matifiée, it is tonic, bright and comfortable.

* Hydration of the roadbases of the skin
Credits
This care is enriched out of powder by silica, credit of mineral origin, recognized to help to absorb the excess of sebum. It contributes to give all its velvety aspect to the skin which is hydrated in-depth thanks to hydrating technology * RoC ® a single combination of 3 hydrating agents: derived from urea, glycerin and oil of héliantus, associated an essential mineral cocktail high performance: copper, zinc, magnesium and vitamins E and B5.

* Hydration of the roadbases of the skin
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I'm in the process of using less and less products, and also do less cleaning. [Gavi mode]If you're 100% on the diet, you will find that your body will start regulating the moisturizing of your skin.[/Gavi mode] At the moment I don't clean my skin (includes washing hands, except rinsing if needed), don't take showers, or wash my hair. I think I will maybe rinse my body once or twice a week, and clean my hair when I feel it's needed.

If you want to hydrate your skin anyway (especially in cold and harsh weather circumstances that might help), use coconut oil.
Vitamin E speeds up the turnover of the cells, so will age your skin more rapidly.
Gavriel

Post by Gavriel »

Almond oil has no smell and littel vitmain E (bit can cause alergies in some)...

The problem with all those oils is that they are from seeds or nuts. Animal fat woudl be better but it has to be very fresh...

In nature, you would put earth/mud over your skin (instinctively) and let it dry. When it falls off your skin it would automatically clean it.

There are still some tribes on this globe who do that regularly.
Some earth can contain more fat/oils and have an hydrating effect and onther is more drying...

I personally dont put ANYTHING. Since my diet is optimaized (nto seasonal/natural) I dont need the balancing with the mud... :D
sabie

Post by sabie »

Okay, boy, did I ever just waste a bunch of money on product! It's funny, I am way off the charts politically and my beliefs on how the world is run totally support what WAI and RRM are doing yet my vanity and addiction to youth (always being told I look much younger than I am) led me to use and do things that I knew deep inside were just contributing to this evil economy. Last night I used bottled water to wash my face but I used a little of my dermo cream cause of my acne breakout but my skin iseems to be improving , it looks oiler than usual (I have oliy skin anyway) which I don't mind, anything but zits!! Do you think it is okay for me to use oil blotting tissues, they have no powder on them. Thank you for being so generous with your time and responding to all my queries (there are more). I am doing this 100% and reading the site like crazy but I still seem to keep coming up with new questions.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Gavriel:

I have heard of people eating raw bone marrow (from organic, grass-fed sources, of course)
But, why do you say that animal fat must be very fresh?

I mean, I can certainly picture several reasons for doing so, but I'm curious as to what problems arise in eating animal fat that is shipped fresh, or previously frozen?

Thomas
sabie

Post by sabie »

did I miss the animal fat thing? Anyway, Gavriel, I lucked out. This market I go to was selling virgin coconut oil at half the price of anyone else so I bought what they had. Now I can get all shiny every night :D and it goes on my face too...my hair has gotten so soft it's almost too limp so no oil there, I was thinking mud!