How to make cooked food junkies eat raw egg yolks

All recipes other than 100% Wai can be posted here.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

How to make cooked food junkies eat raw egg yolks

Post by RRM »

My girlfriend eats thoroughly cooked foods only.
She doesnt even like salad.
So, recently if have been doing some cooking for her, to minimize the intake of HCA etc.
Simply cooking the animal ingredients for much less time already makes a big difference, of course, but also:

Whenever i make her some stir-fried chicken, beef, shrimps or fish, at the end (after turning of the heat), i mix in 4 raw egg yolks. They dont get heated at all, they just mix in with the already cooked animal food. The yolks make the 'sauce' in which i baked the animal food (oil or butter with soy sauce, garlic or chili sauce, for example) very creamy and give it a full body.
She absolutely loves it, as its very satisfying and always makes her 'happy' (because of the cholesterol).
After a few times i told her that i added raw egg yolks and now she has accepted it as delicious...
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

:D
summerwave

progress

Post by summerwave »

First you must begin making these dishes with the low-sugar fruits, RRM...

Then you must "run out of" the sauces-- you forgot to shop.

Then the power is out-- and you forgot to shop--

And she is eating the Wai diet.
RRM
Administrator

Re: progress

Post by RRM »

summerwave wrote:First you must begin making these dishes with the low-sugar fruits, RRM...
:D Ha ha, i actually do!
I often use cucumber and tomato, or peach and pear; i just warm them up a little. Mix it in with some sauce (with the raw egg yolk) and just slightly cooked grinded beef, chicken, or fish, over rice, potato or noodles.

Im afraid she doesnt like it without the sauces and rice/noodles etc though... :?
At least now im in control how much cooked the animal food is ('very rare' / 'red' , without her knowing, but loving it)

Another great thing is that she used to have severe menstrual pains in the week prior to menstruation, and now she hadnt even noticed it until the bleeding started!!!
Mr. PC

Re: How to make cooked food junkies eat raw egg yolks

Post by Mr. PC »

My trick has been cooking eggs for people. I fry it in a pan with olive oil, on the lowest temp, and keep the yolks unbroken (I'll even cut around the yolks, and 'flip' the whites, to make sure the whites cook completely, though slowly).

Once the whites have gone completely white (a bit tricky to do without breaking the yolks, but easier with healthier eggs [healthy eggs have stronger yolks]) I will 'flip' the yolk, causing it to break, and any whites still attached to the yolk to cook. I then remove the pan from the heat, and let the yolk become semi-hard (so it's almost-liquid, still dark, but no runny).

People love it (even those against soft yolks), and AFAIK it's relatively healthy (compared to their normal cooked foods); though they think I'm insane the way I complicate an egg.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Ha ha, fabulous!
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Recently updated my eggs a bit; when it's convenient, I'll actually remove the yolk completely from the white, to make sure the whites get totally cooked, when add the yolk in after the whites are finish. At this point you can either "sunny side up" without any uncooked whites, but raw yolk, or scramble.

My newest recipe (I made a lot for my parents) is raw salad dressing.

2 eggyolks
2 tbsp lemon
4 drops of dijon mustard
some olive oil
Parmesan cheese (for Caesar dressing. My Mom will only eat Caesar).
Garlic (optional)
Parsley (add at the end, so it doesn't mix too much).

Just whisk everything together. It's the tastiest salad dressing, and healthier than anything for someone on the SAD diet.
Mthrash

Post by Mthrash »

One of my daughters gets bad pre-menstrual cramps also.. what do you caused your girlfriend's pre-cramps to subside? the egg/cholesterol?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, the egg yolks/cholesterol.
Just let her try.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Another recipe.

Fish soup

Salmon
Potatoes/veggies/spices

of course, cooked on lowest heat, as little as possible (making sure potatoes are soft, sometimes I cook them first and cut them thin). Salmon is cook minimally; you can also use lemon juice to help denature the salmon a bit).

In the bowl, I add lemon/eggyolk (coriander, pepper). Mix it up like I would salad dressing before adding the soup.

It's like a creamy fish chowder (you could add a bit of real cream for folks really afraid of anything different.)
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Fish soup

Salmon
Potatoes/veggies/spices

of course, cooked on lowest heat, as little as possible (making sure potatoes are soft, sometimes I cook them first and cut them thin). Salmon is cook minimally; you can also use lemon juice to help denature the salmon a bit).

In the bowl, I add lemon/eggyolk (coriander, pepper). Mix it up like I would salad dressing before adding the soup.

It's like a creamy fish chowder (you could add a bit of real cream for folks really afraid of anything different.)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Of course u can use slow cooking for salmon, but it makes the flesh dry.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

RRM wrote: Thu 07 Jul 2022 13:13 Of course u can use slow cooking for salmon, but it makes the flesh dry.
I just learned that using the salmon steak, instead of the fillet, causes it not to dry out in the soup.

you can also lemon it first, so it's denatured by time you add it to the soup.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

One more I just thought of today.

Eggyolk in your coffee.

I've mostly quite coffee and drink chicory, but it still has cream. But using an eggyolk means I can put in less cream.