My Experiences Two Months In

no testimonies, no problems; just ups and downs
snowbunny
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

My Experiences Two Months In

Post by snowbunny »

Positive differences: After having been on this diet for nearly two months, with daily munch food, and with daily walking 60 to 90 minutes, weather permitting, I have noticed some positive changes. I have more energy than I did even as a raw vegetarian. I have a markedly decreased need for sleep—which is wonderful especially since I have an eight month old daughter who nurses during the night. I feel much improved in mood and affect, as I used to suffer little bouts of anxiety and depression. No more bouts of either one now. I have improved attention, although I have never had an attention deficit, and my hearing has sharpened noticeably as well. I seem to be a little slimmer, although I have not lost any weight. I must also look younger, as I was carded for buying some wine (as a gift, not for myself) the other day, and I have not been carded for about three years. And, I don’t get sick. Ever. Regardless of “exposure.”

My daughter now eats one whole egg yolk, and she just loves it. She gets very excited any time she sees yellow food, even if it is her pineapple-mango, or peach-mango blend. I am very pleased, as I couldn’t help but be wary of introducing yolk to her, thanks to my lifelong cultural programming; luckily the motherly intuition was louder at insisting she have some (raw) animal products introduced into her diet. She does not get sick, either.

Planned Improvements: I am hoping to lose about 5 kg, my pregnancy weight, which annoys me as it prevents my wearing many of my clothes. I am also hoping to have my “allergies” clear up: I had “pregnancy rhinitis” for my entire pregnancy, and it has not let up much post partum. I do not want to use nasal sprays forever. And, since my hearing improved, I am hoping my vision will improve as well. I have known raw vegetarians whose vision improved to the point of not needing their corrective lenses any longer, and I hope to be at that point also. And, of course, I am working at being 100% raw. I have had less munch food, and have gone entire days without any munch food, but I did eat some munch food in a couple of social situations. I still keep wheat, dairy, and vegetables out of my diet. And, I still maintain the Wai diet throughout the day, even if I have some munch food. In other words, I am not one of those to consider the whole day “ruined” for having eaten something cooked and so just continue eating poor cooked items for the rest of the day, promising “a strict, perfect tomorrow.”
"All Knowledge Is Worth Having." - Jacqueline Carey
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Great :)

Vision might take more than food, as there might be more factors involved. According to the theory of Dr. Bates a cramping of eye muscles pulls the eyeball out of shape. This is largely stress related. Also posture (head-neck related) can play a role.
RRM
Administrator

Re: My Experiences Two Months In

Post by RRM »

snowbunny wrote:I am hoping to lose about 5 kg, my pregnancy weight,
Keep on breastfeeding your baby, as that really helps.
(most of the energy in the milk is your fat)
I do not want to use nasal sprays forever.
Stop using it, as your body may need this trigger.
snowbunny

Post by snowbunny »

RRM wrote: Keep on breastfeeding your baby, as that really helps.
(most of the energy in the milk is your fat)
I am not planning to stop breastfeeding until she self-weans. I plan on nursing into her third year. This is for her benefit, not my vanity, of course. I know that nursing makes the pregnancy weight drop, of course, but I just haven't lost the weight as quickly as I thought I might.
RRM wrote:
I do not want to use nasal sprays forever.
Stop using it, as your body may need this trigger.
I tried to, actually, and I could not breathe through my nose for three days! I was in pain, had a headache, could not focus or sleep at night, so I went back to using the spray. I wish there were some other, natural alternative. I tried saline spray, but it did nothing. I do try to use this spray less and less each day. I guess I will try again to go without it, though.
"All Knowledge Is Worth Having." - Jacqueline Carey
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

snowbunny wrote:I wish there were some other, natural alternative.
there is: sleep.
Try to sleep every hour that you can, wherever, whenever,
and your body will easily win that fight.
Its simply your lack of sleep that prevents it so far.