Poster boy for millk?

The reasons why it's excluded from this diet

Do you explain the diet to people anymore?

yes
55%
no
45%

Total votes: 11
sugarbarbie
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Poster boy for millk?

Post by sugarbarbie »

My sister in-law and her new husband visited not too long ago. i have to say I like them a lot. But I found it extremely funny when my husband told him that we don't drink milk...his response was sooo funny. "why!?" You would have thought I said we don't breathe air...like it went against nature to exclude milk. I gave him some reasons...why I don't know not like I have to explain my diet to him. One of the reason I gave was cancer and he was like "you know you can get cancer from the air :evil: " to what I replied "all the more reason, right?" He was so offended and put off it was hilarious...oh did I forget to mention he's lactose intolerant? :roll: People kill me.
If You Can Paste And Submit, Then You Can Grow 2,346 Downlines In a Year
http://www.opportunityplr.com/?rid=357
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, we are easily offended when something that we take for granted and normal, is being questioned, because that may question our judgement. And we dont want that.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Try "we don't eat vegetables" ;)
summerwave

vegetables; milk

Post by summerwave »

Or: "I don't use soap"
Iris

Post by Iris »

:mrgreen:
Mr. PC

Re: Poster boy for millk?

Post by Mr. PC »

I asked a group of rural Russian kids once "what would you do if everything you thought you knew was wrong". Some of them said "id kill myself" and it didn't sound like a joke.

When I was first tell my sister about Wai she made a comment like "so pretty much everything is the opposite of what most people believe." that sentiment was also directed toward a bunch of non-nutritional ideas I was presenting to her.

I don't know why but I take some pleasure by these experiences; its like teaching math x 10.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Poster boy for millk?

Post by RRM »

Ha ha :)