a few weeks in

no testimonies, no problems; just ups and downs
Mellis
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

a few weeks in

Post by Mellis »

Hi!
I am surpriced of how effortless this is becoming.
I don't worry about a thing anymore.
My best friends a few weeks in are:

Ms Raw Coconut Oil
Mr Raw Olive Oil
Madame Honey
Sir Egg Yolk
The Oranges
The Bananas
Lady Avocado
Mr Chives
Uncle Cucumber
The Grapes
Mrs Mango

I usually dine with one of the Fruits, a bit of both Mr and Ms Oil and a spoonful of Madame Honey. Mr Chives goes well together with almost all my other friends, or just by himself. I love him a lot. He is especially fond of menage-a-trois with Uncle Cucumber and Lady Avocado.

Sir Egg Yolk is my evening star, performing at least five times each night. The Egg White from Sir Egg I keep in a plastic jar and shake well before we meet again in the shower-and-hairwash party, every other day or so. The shaking generates a white foam that isn't as slippery as plain Mr White, a measure taken after many white slides off my hair, down the drain.

Mr Coconut Oil is very close friends with my armpits and has maintained that domaine odor free. He has also established contact with my skin and my leather shoes.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hahaha! So no Dr Tomato or the Cherry Tomato Nephews ;)
Shaking the egg white sounds good for my shaving cream! Going to try that out next time.
panacea

Post by panacea »

I actually read a post that suggested shaving cream is a hoax, much like toothpaste, and mens faces are softened and vulnerable to cuts because of the shaving creams, soaps, hairwashes, etc all the mostoirizers and stuff.. and that if you go cold turkey from all those products for awhile, and transistion to shaving in the shower or over a hot water basin in the sink (for the steam or something), that you will eventually, with a real razor (like a DE safety razor, old school ones) be able to shave without shaving cream. The article (I can't find it it was a long time ago) also suggested to use baby oil for transistioning, as it was like a protective agent for your skin while not harming it, but a bit messy.

Kind of makes sense when I think about how many girls I know who shave their legs with just warm water! And they're not even using the good razors.

But I have a personal bias against depending on the system for things like that.. shampoo, shaving cream, toothpaste, toilet paper, deodorant/anti-perspirant, etc etc. it all can be eliminated or reduced by 90% at least. the hair thing is a bit difficult if you have a lot of it, the solution of course is to use the mildest shampoo available, and use an acid spritz afterwards if you overdo it, to restore the natural acidic pH balance to the scalp and hair.
Mellis

Re: a few weeks in

Post by Mellis »

Hi you,

today I used some old honey to wash my hair. Actually, my hair seems to be all rigth without the wash but I want to get rid of a couple of jars of old honey (from 2008). They smell a bit of alcohol so they sit in the shower. (That's of course where I keep any alcohol smelling beings.)

I have bought new, raw honey. Honey is so delicious. It has become the best energy boost here in my house. Honey, coconut oil and water in a bottle, shake and sip. How convenient! Far better tasting than oil, sugar and water. Also, I feel better with the honey than the sugar. I'm listening to my body 8)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

"Old honey" sounds a bit like a spinster. ;)
Mellis

Post by Mellis »

Ha ha 8)