My progress so far

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
gracie
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by gracie »

H a ha, uh oh...I'm sure that one day I'll turn around, after having grabbed the ripest avocado, and see exactly that image!
Thanks for the warning, Oscar :D
fred

Re: Mycosis

Post by fred »

RRM wrote: Pork is not safe to eat raw.
Is-it OK to eat raw pork if I know how the pig was raised (i.e given no junk food, only raw natural food) ?
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

Not if your on the sample diet and even less if your acne is bad. If your clearing well and experimenting its not a bad idea to see how you react. If you do maybe start small and not large incase.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Probably the most important reason why we should not eat raw pork is Trichinella spiralis.
This tiny parasite (1.6 mm max) is serious business. It is one of the longest known parasites;
It has caused havoc for many, many centuries all over the world,
and it may be why the banning of pork got institutionalized in religions (Islam, Judaism).
The adult (but tiny) worms mature in the intestines of pigs or wild carnivores such as swines, cats and bears.
Its larvae penetrate our intestinal wall, enter (and feed on) the blood and lymphe, and get encysted / capsuled in in muscle tissue.
Occasionally they migrate to the brain or heart and cause death.
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

Fred dont eat that pork!!!
fred

Post by fred »

RRM wrote:Probably the most important reason why we should not eat raw pork is Trichinella spiralis.
This tiny parasite (1.6 mm max) is serious business. It is one of the longest known parasites;
It has caused havoc for many, many centuries all over the world,
and it may be why the banning of pork got institutionalized in religions (Islam, Judaism).
The adult (but tiny) worms mature in the intestines of pigs or wild carnivores such as swines, cats and bears.
Its larvae penetrate our intestinal wall, enter (and feed on) the blood and lymphe, and get encysted / capsuled in in muscle tissue.
Occasionally they migrate to the brain or heart and cause death.
I have eaten raw (and wild boar) pork during many years, and I know many who have done so. Apparently with no troubles. (could there be no symptoms from this parasite?) The slaughterhouse probably looks for the parasite.
The problem is I intended to kill myself the pork, so they won't be any vet to inspect the carcass! the pork is raised by a friend who give him raw fruits/vegetables/roots/coconuts/rice/grass/etc.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

fred wrote: I have eaten raw (and wild boar) pork during many years, and I know many who have done so. Apparently with no troubles.
Well, you have been lucky.
All those who got infected, previously had not been infected, until they got infected.
Maybe you already are infected.
The slaughterhouse probably looks for the parasite.
They dont. The parasite is too tiny.
the pork is raised by a friend who give him raw fruits/vegetables/roots/coconuts/rice/grass/etc.
That doesnt matter as its unrelated.
The parasite is also present in wild boar.
could there be no symptoms from this parasite?
Could be, as there are not always symptoms noticed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichinella_spiralis
fred

Re: My progress so far

Post by fred »

So I didn't eat that pork! ;D

Just an update :
My mycosis is getting better (I use an essential oil -teatree- to get rid of it)
I am gaining weight since I use olive and coconut oil and honey. Very good :!:
I sleep like a baby with my 6 yolks before bed

Still have some gas issues, but it is getting better.

Don't know why but avocado with olive oil make me sleepy...

:D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

panacea

Post by panacea »

Ok so if sugars induce sleep, oleamide and related fatty acids induce sleep, what wai-diet food doesn't? lol
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Sugars don't ;)
panacea

Post by panacea »

So what's this guy talking about? Refined sugar by itself?
Another persistent myth is that sugar is a stimulant. The truth is that sugar is actually a sedative.

This is a very basic principle of the body. Carbohydrates in the absence of large amounts of protein will cause the release of tryptophan in the brain. In turn the tryptophan is converted in to serotonin, which has a calming effect on the body. This is the same reason that chamomile tea is calming, it is the highest herbal source of the amino acid tryptophan.

So why do children sometimes get hyped up after consuming sugary products? It is not the sugar that causes the hyperactivity. Instead, it is the dyes and preservatives that lead to the hyperactivity. These are very common allergens. When the body is exposed to an allergen the adrenals respond by releasing epinephrine (adrenaline), which helps to counter allergic responses by blocking the action of histamine and leukotrienes. Epinephrine is a strong stimulant though, so the sudden rush helps to hype up the child. Think about the energy surge you get when you are angry, or had to much coffee. This is epinephrine causing that energy boost. If a child drinks a product like Kool-Aid and they get hyper from it, the hyperactivity is not from the sugar in the drink. It is an allergic reaction to the dye in the product.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

As far as I know serotonin gives a feeling of well-being, which isn't the same as being a sedative. Common diet wheat containing carbohydrates, like bread or pasta, have a sedating effect because of the opioid peptides they contain. It's also not logical for sugar to be sedating, because sugar energy is needed for active muscles. So then sugar would counter itself.