Hair loss caused by nutrient deficiency?

Make up, cream, skin issues, dental issues, dental hygiene, shampoo, dandruff...
Mr. PC
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Hair loss caused by nutrient deficiency?

Post by Mr. PC »

No, I haven't gotten around to making an appointment, I plan to tomorrow though, today was Thankgiving so everything is closed.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

By the way - DHT blocking drugs!?? That won't work for your problem! You need DHT neutralizing creams on the scalp itself, to be applied during a shower or something so that it works there specifically. Drugs would target places you don't want! STAY AWAY from that at all costs!!!!
DHT neutralizing creams?? I've never heard of that ...
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

K, well I saw the doctor the other day. She said the hair loss was likely cause by wearing a hat and having longish hair. She didn't seem to be taking it too seriously, but I cut my hair anyway and have been going without a hat (even though it's -10 C outside).

She also gave me Selsun Blue, because I have a fungus on my scalp.

Active Ingredients: Contains: Selenium Sulfide Lotion (1%)
Inactive Ingredients: Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth
Sulfate, Citric Acid, Cocamide DEA, Ditallow Phthalic Acid Amide,
Dimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Purified
Water, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance

My mom's pressuring me to use Head and Shoulders as well, to get rid of the dandruff, but I really don't trust it. I feel like it'll get rid of the dandruff as long as I continue to use it, but make the dandruff worse when I discontinue.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

I did have my blood checked for DHT, but the results haven't come back yet (or were negative, and so my doctor hasn't called me). I'm pretty sure one of the blood tests I did last year were looking for candida, because someone thought it could've been a cause in my raynaud's.