My Wai Warrior diet

Fasting during the morning and (some part of) the afternoon, eating at night
dime
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: My diet

Post by dime »

Just measured my CP: 35. It looks like it's permanently over 30 now without much hassle from my side but sticking to the Wai diet and going to the gym three times a week.
Much better than when I started first and it was 'permanently' below 20.
I'm wondering if I could get it constantly above 40; probably it will require a lot more effort to maintain that, even if it wouldn't be hard to achieve it.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Just measured my CP: 35. It looks like it's permanently over 30 now without much hassle from my side but sticking to the Wai diet and going to the gym three times a week.
Much better than when I started first and it was 'permanently' below 20.
I'm wondering if I could get it constantly above 40; probably it will require a lot more effort to maintain that, even if it wouldn't be hard to achieve it.
Yes, in my opinion, 40 CP isn't that hard to get for one or 2 days. But maintaining it, did cost me much more more effort.
Your tactic seems very good to me. I don't have good experiences with pushing it too hard.
I think that if you can maintain 35 MCP, for like maybe a couple of months. I think breaking through 40 and maintaining will get easier.

For myself, I notice that besides diet and exercising, one of the main factors is, what is going on in my mind. If I need to get deadlines, and learning for exams, etc, I find it very hard to maintain anything above 25 CP.
dime

Post by dime »

Kasper wrote: For myself, I notice that besides diet and exercising, one of the main factors is, what is going on in my mind. If I need to get deadlines, and learning for exams, etc, I find it very hard to maintain anything above 25 CP.
Yeah managing stress is very important. Big issue for me too sometimes, deadlines and work.