Experience: I'm trying to discover a way to end this belly

no testimonies, no problems; just ups and downs
Espirito
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Experience: I'm trying to discover a way to end this belly

Post by Espirito »

Hi people.

I think i discover something.

A few weeks ago, i made a juice with spinach and 3 kiwi.

Past a few minutes, my bloating gone.
In that time i didn't pay much attention.

So i will do the experiment today again, in the dinner meal.
I think i need acids, to make my bloat belly gone.

I will try this today

3 Kiwi juice.

If nothing happens, i will repeat tomorrow when i wake up, but with the spinach.
I will post the result then.

I don't know if there are something in the kiwi that aids my digestion, or if its the combination with the spinach, but i will try to discover.
It's strange but i don't have the same results with lemon ... and other acids.

But let's see i will give the feedback!
Aytundra

Re: Experience: I'm trying to discover a way to end this bel

Post by Aytundra »

Kiwi has enzymes.
Enzymes break down protein.
Fruits with lots of protein breaking enzymes: kiwi (actinidain), papaya (papain) , pineapples (bromelain)
But be careful, kiwi juice has been used as a meat tenderizer in cooking. I don't know how much kiwi your body can tolerate.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Espirito

Post by Espirito »

Thank you. :)

I will take this in consideration.

I'm thinking first to test if it's works with me, and then i will try to put the juice in the night before bed or at dinner, and when i wake up.

I see many people that uses acid's specially in the night ( Dinner ), maybe there are some common sense.

Hope this can cure me, because i'm tired to be bloated all the time, and with gas.

And you, do you have some problems with your belly?
Did you try eating this acids fruits that you mentioned? and it works for you?
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Espirito wrote: And you, do you have some problems with your belly?
Currently, I don't have any problems with my belly, it is happy;
My belly has been flat for the past few weeks.
I have been on >90-95% Wai for about 1 month.
I just drink a 'mixture' of orange juice, for the past 3 weeks.
The first week I started Wai, I ate fruits, but then I gradually increased juice, now my menu is probably 30% chewing.
'Mixture' varies, I change the ingredients and volume in the juice almost daily, but I increased orange juice gradually.
I have worked my way up from a few slices of oranges in April, to 8 oranges juiced per day. I had one day with 12 oranges juiced recently.
{I was a cooked foods carnivore, starchivore, junkfoodsyvore prior to Wai, so I was scared of being allergic to fruits, I increased fruits gradually. lol}
Sometimes, I drink juice before I sleep, the acid of the orange juice does not bother me, probably the yolks, sugar, and oil buffered it.
But I add less sugar in juice before sleep.

I like the lightweight feeling of the stomach after I switched from cooked foods in this past month to >90-95% Wai,
After switching, I am much aware of how fish, tomatoes, eggs, chewed fruits, and juice sits or behaves in the stomach and digestive tract.
I started with 1 food item per food entry with at least a 30min break after eating.
That way I know how each food item behaves in me.
Now I am being more adventurous, and I mix more foods together.

The only strange negative stomach feelings that I really encountered this past month were:
250 raisins, it caused a terrible sleep, zapped my energy the next day and a terrible toothache; probably because of excess fiber, and sugar.
dry cereal, when I broke Wai rules and ate cereal, I can feel cereal mass in my stomach dry and scratchy.

Bananas, would cause me gas and messy poo.
I used to tolerate less than 1.5 bananas a day.
Now I can probably eat 3 with no digestive problems.
But I have increased bananas gradually for the past 5 months.
I ate 2 yesterday, totally fine, no gas, no messy poo, no bloating.
Espirito wrote: Did you try eating this acids fruits that you mentioned? and it works for you?
I did not use those fruits to cure a bloated belly.
In my cooked foods history:
- I used kiwi juice on marinating ribs before grilling, it made the cooked meat softer and easier to chew. But if kiwi juice was left too long the meat felt very minced/macerated-like, and when cooked it tasted kind of like decayed meat as if it was not fresh meat that was grilled. Hence, I was saying be careful of eating too much enzymes, they might be very strong on some proteins. But some users here, have wrote that they tried kiwi regularly in their diet (They did not use it for curing bloating, but just for a regular fruit source.). So you will have to figure out if kiwi is best for you.
- I used papaya as a snack after eating lots of cooked meat (not fish), it helped with digestion, but I mainly ate them for vitamin C and folate. Sweet papayas were not acidic on the stomach. But if I ate too much papaya plain without much protein, my poo got sloppy.
- Pineapples, if I eat too much I can feel the acid feeling in my stomach. I did not use it for anything.
Espirito

Post by Espirito »

Thanks for telling the story and give me some tips.

One of my fails is the calories aspects, i'm eating a lot of fruits because of that aspect.
I don't eat meat/fish, only eggs and fruit.

So ... it's not easy to find a two or 3 sample days, without knowing what causes me the bloat aspect.
I'm reading ... reading ...

Maybe i'm like you, need to stop or reduce the bananas.
This is not very easy, as you understand. :ª(

" take this from a forum user "
I don't know for sure but, yes, my best guess is that I have lower levels of sugar-digesting enzymes. I experienced gastrointestinal issues throughout childhood when I was on a high-sugar junk diet. Removing carbs from my diet made the problems go away. And all of my other problems disappeared as well (Candida, teeth, mood). Also, I was gaining weight easily on a 3000-calorie low-carb diet, whereas I needed 5000 calories just to maintain weight on a high-carb diet.
Im reading reading lol
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Espirito wrote:" take this from a forum user "
I don't know for sure but, yes, my best guess is that I have lower levels of sugar-digesting enzymes. I experienced gastrointestinal issues throughout childhood when I was on a high-sugar junk diet. Removing carbs from my diet made the problems go away. And all of my other problems disappeared as well (Candida, teeth, mood). Also, I was gaining weight easily on a 3000-calorie low-carb diet, whereas I needed 5000 calories just to maintain weight on a high-carb diet.
Im reading reading lol
Found it!
That quote you quoted was from JeffC's post, in his "JeffC the extreme ninja warrior." Wai Warrior diary.
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3549&start=30

I almost thought it was Fred's journal. He talks about 5000 calories too, and how some foods affects his eyes. Reading his posts, got me brave enough to add sugar to my diet.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3338&start=90
Espirito

Post by Espirito »

Thanks for sharing!

I will try to add some sugar in the eggs, maybe it will work with me!