Dried fruits and seeds, acne scars

Share your testimony to encourage others.
sowen8989
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Dried fruits and seeds, acne scars

Post by sowen8989 »

Hello, it's been a long time haha.
So I've been working with bananas for a while and my stomach just couldn't cope with it any more.
So now I started to eat 500g of organic sun dried raisins and 200g of unshelled pumpkin seeds and 200g of hemp seeds a day. So my face has pretty much cleared up with some occasional zits here and there. But I wonder if this diet with help me heal my acne scars.
sowen8989

Re: Dried fruits and seeds, acne scars

Post by sowen8989 »

Oops. I'm eating 6 raw egg yolks too
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote: Wed 15 Nov 2017 00:41 Hello, it's been a long time haha.
I remember you.
Welcome back.
So I've been working with bananas for a while and my stomach just couldn't cope with it any more.
Just use a juice extractor to eliminate most of the fiber.
That way you can perfectly consume loads of bananas, mangoes etc every single day.
So now I started to eat 500g of organic sun dried raisins and 200g of unshelled pumpkin seeds and 200g of hemp seeds a day.
Seeds?
They are high in anti-nutrients. Your body will start protesting soon.
I wonder if this diet with help me heal my acne scars.
If your skin does not retain too much water, and your diet is healthy, dealing with those scars is optimized.
So, yes, diet is important.
However, the genetic factor is of great importance. I had so many cysts, and are yet left with very few scars, whereas in some people every single zit ends up as a lasting scar.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

How do I know if my skin is retaining too much water?

I was looking into leaving seed in water over night or sprouting them, choosing seed with low omega 6 and higher omega 3

What's your opinion on icing the face. Washing one's face with ice and for calming inflamed areas
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Hey Sowen it looks like you're asking the same question again and again.

I'm going to answer MRR's place, there's nothing you can do outside for your skin like ice-sticks or anything else that may slow down healing.
The best thing to do and you should try right now: stop eating hard to digest foods like dry fruit or sprouted seeds. Concentrate on drinking a lot of juice, doing Wai Warrior when you can simply apply coconut oil to your skin. Play sports, make saunas if you wish but the most important thing is to be 100% on Wai and especially the version Juice

Then you will see that it works perfectly and that every day you advance better and better, leave your digestive system in peace and it will go, but you already know it, huh ... No money for juices in large quantities: bought lemons that you dilute with water + sugar, it works, or water + sugar (not in the long run, just for quick results) there is nothing else to add Sowen;)
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Face water retention: 90% of the people you see every day.
More water retention: square jaw, smooth forehead, apparent vein, hollow cheek (depends on genetics), brisk and fresh face, not puffy and loose
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Buggy translation, there is nothing you can do outside that claims to accelerate healing

Just 100% wai and especially version Juice and you are far from 100% Sowen ;( with your current diet hard to digest
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote: Thu 21 Dec 2017 22:03 How do I know if my skin is retaining too much water?
Most people do.
It's most noticable around your nose; your nose looks a bit swollen when retaining water.
In that case the sebum in your nose pores is not easily pushed out. When retaining no extra water, you may readily squeeze out some sebum from your nose pores (on the sides of your nose / on top of your nostrels)
If you are skinny and your abs are not clearly visible, you retain too much water.
What's your opinion on icing the face. Washing one's face with ice and for calming inflamed areas
Water retention is caused by elevated levels of water-retaining (hydrophylic) molecules in your lymphe system.
You cannot undo that with topical remedies or anything else besides a change in diet.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Hello, guys :). Thank you for your replies. Maybe not the best place to write this, but it's easier for me to find.
So there is going to be a massive change to my life style soon and I would like some advice from you guys. For a private reason I'm going to work about 14-16hours a day 5days a week and on the weekends travel places. Luckily one of my work places can provide 150g of raw salmon everyday(5days) and 4egg yolks(actually as many as possible(but just to be safe I will buy 6more from the market). So I calculated my metabolic rate and my daily active rate which will be moderative exercise for 14-16 hour and depending on the website it came in between 3100-4900 calories a day just to survive. And as you know I want to gain weight and muscle. So That's a huge number I'm dealing with. So what I'm planning to eat so far is 30bananas juiced a day. 10egg yolks 150of salmon(only on the week days) 4tbls of Flax seed oil. I hope the flax seed oil is fine with you guys as long and its cold pressed it shouldn't be too bad right? Just to balance the omega 6,3 ratio. That still come to about 4000kcal. I'm planning to add some sugar as well. But still cant grasp the limit. I will be spending like 5pounds a day eating like this which is nice. I think I will be able to afford a pound more or so. What do you guys think I should add more? More bananas perhaps? And I told you that I was going to travel over the weekends. I'm not very excited to carry all my banana juice and eggs around with me is there a different solution you could suggest? I've been using rose hip oil on my face for a while and It help a bit. What's your opinion about this oil. Or as Chris said is it better to just use coconut oil. I'll be working in a oily place so after work I want to steam my face and clean it with lemon juice is that fine?. And about the water retention. I think I won't get much water retained because my diet is full of potassium and I don't eat any salt so no access sodium and I will be basically drinking juice all day so no dehydration. Thank you for your help!
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

My bad. Probably 3100-3500kal just to maintain my weight
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

It's safe to add sugar and oil. It makes life a lot easier, and your nutrients intake is already massive, so you don't need to worry about 'empty calories'.
What also makes life a lot easier is buying fresh orange juice in the super market.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Please don't use lemon oil to clean your face; it's way too aggressive. Just use a towel to remove any oil / grease. Then you can use warm water. Afterwards, make sure to apply some oil / fat again. I always use oil for my body and vaseline for my face, for the longest lasting protection
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

To gain weight, it's best to exercise in the evening, and ingest lots of energy afterwards. So safe some of your food for after exercising. Please check out www.topfitafter50.com for tips
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Hello, RRM. Thank you for your reply.
How much is the limit of sugar and oil I can have?
You didnt comment about the flax seed oil. You think its safe?. It's lemon juice but you seem to be against it so I'll Pass. Shall I eat all of my egg yolks(10or more after my exercise in the evenings?) if I eat in small portions I wont have time to rest, 30min. After my 4000kcal is it wiser to have more bananas or more sugar and fat?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

What is your opinion about raw spirulina? Too much anti nutrients?