Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Oscar »

Glad it helps! Good call by Huntress! :D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

nick wrote:
Oscar wrote: 3. Normally the liver processes and distributed nutrients, according to what the body needs where. Assuming a healthy liver, excess sugar consumed will be transformed into bodyfat. So how would excess sugar ever reach the eye?
In general, you can raise the sugar level as diabetics suffer from this.
No, not in general. The blood sugar level is quite strictly regulated.
In diabetes, an increase in the sugar level is the result of some degree of insulin resistence, which is a defect, and not normal.
nick

Post by nick »

I wonder if I may have caused some strain/impairment to my insulin system?

I feel much better than before and I only add about a tablespoon to my juice, buts that only when I feel that the juice needs more (usually in the afternoon).

However, I still get those lows where I'm not sure on how much more I should eat. Sometimes sipping less juice helps stabilize the level.
I was in a theater the other day and I took sip or two less and noticed that I leveled out. Then I ate a banana with no oil afterwards and felt much better, like I needed more sugar.

Then yesterday I felt a general lowness of my level for about a couple of hours, then I listened to some music and it just got me energized and I felt great. So maybe my system is a little messed up caused I never had this problem before.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

When your insulin system is messed up, the communication is out of wack, but your body seems to give you the signals that you need and you seem to listen to your body quite carefully, so I wouldnt worry about that at all. Sometimes there is some miscommunication, but I suspect thats quite 'normal'. Probably your insulin is just less normal as it is more sensitive.