How often do i have to consume fish...

About (not) consuming fresh raw fish and fresh raw egg yolks
avalon
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by avalon »

Seth wote:
The hard part is not eating too much. I used to hit all you can eat sushi places and down 80-90 pieces with no problem.
Would you have to wear disguises if you returned to the same place? Since leaving new York, Sashimi/Sushi hasn't been as good or as available. But I remember the all you can eat days! Although I came nowhere near 80-90 DOHHH!!!

This is a very interesting topic. Can't wait to hear how this progresses.
avo

Post by avo »

That's true avalon. But around me there are a couple acceptable ones, whenever I decide to go out.

I was never big on sushi until a couple years ago, a little bit before Wai. Never did the all-you-can-eat thing. :shock: I can't eat very much in one sitting...
Seth

Post by Seth »

avo wrote:I was never big on sushi until a couple years ago, a little bit before Wai. Never did the all-you-can-eat thing. :shock: I can't eat very much in one sitting...
I can't eat so much in one sitting anymore even if I wait a while to eat. I think the body adjusts to having smaller meals and loses its capacity for digesting huge quantities of food in one sitting.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Seth wrote:I can't eat so much in one sitting anymore even if I wait a while to eat. I think the body adjusts to having smaller meals and loses its capacity for digesting huge quantities of food in one sitting.
Exactly. But i think its not just the result of eating smaller meals, but also the cause, given that you ingest all required nutrients (raw foods only, of course).
As a teen and in my 20s i could eat HUGE meals. I could eat 3 big plates of almost anything in just a few minutes. Not anymore. My max now is about 15% of what it used to be.