Best nut cracker

About consuming nuts (and seeds)
MJ
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Best nut cracker

Post by MJ »

I bought a hand held nut cracker from nutsline.com and it wasn't that great. I bought Brazil nuts and it look forever to get the nuts out of shell and most of the time, I ended breaking the meat of the nut. I felt like I really had to work my grip strength and endurance to crack the nut.

So I ended up buying this nut cracker: http://islandgratitude.com/nutcracker.htm

It is awesome. It takes no strength to use it. The shell cracks really easy and meat of the nut comes out really easy in one piece. I was able to remove the shell and take meat of the nut out in a fraction of the time it took me using that handle held one. I highly recommend this nut cracker.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hehe, looks good. :)

Brazil nuts and macademia nuts require a special cracker, since their shell is harder to crack than that of most other nuts.
MJ

Post by MJ »

This cracker is so great that my 2 year old son can turn the lever to crack the nut. That's how little strength it takes!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Wow. :)
Biev

Post by Biev »

Damn... that's almost my grocery budget for the week.
MJ

Post by MJ »

I just got macadamia nuts. These are great! My 2 and 3 year old can crack the shell open themselves and take the meat out. The meat of the nut comes out really easy in comparison to other nuts. My kids really like the cracking the nuts themselves.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hehe I bet...you probably have to be careful they don't shell all of the nuts in one go... ;)