frozen OJ?

About consuming fruits; fresh, dried or juiced.
Aron
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

frozen OJ?

Post by Aron »

Aloha,

I want to know if I can do this diet with frozen OJ because oranges are very expensive here and can’t afford the diet using fresh OJ. how bad is it and I assume it has to be a lot better than a SAD diet.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

You mean from concentrate? I don't mean to sound arogant, but I wouldn't consider that OJ.
Aron

Post by Aron »

ok well maybe its not OJ but you got any good ideas on what i can do? because I really want to stay on this diet but can't because oranges are so expensive here.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

are apples cheaper?You don't have to drink OJ. When I need to save money, I eat a lot of bananas, they are usually cheap.
avalon

Post by avalon »

Hi Aron,

Do you mean using oranges for orange juice? If you can't afford this, just eat whole oranges. I have never juiced on this diet. It is not a requirement. Only if you are lacking in energy and then it can be useful.

Experiment with the accepted food-stuffs and you'll find what works for you.

Best wishes,
Avalon :D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

If you do this diet for acne, you should only consume whole fruits or juices that you made yourself. (though not from a blender / mixer)
If you do this diet only for health reasons, frozen OJ is okay.
Aron

Post by Aron »

Thank you all for your responses, yes I am doing this diet for acne and overall health reasons. I am also doing this diet to gain muscle mass, I am very tall and slender 6'6, 170 lbs. I am lifting weights as we speak and really want to do this diet. I am worried about being able to get enough calories from just fruit, OO, and raw egg yokes, along with sashimi now and then. A few questions please. I am just going to mainly eat whole fruits.

1) How many calories do I need to eat a day?

2) Is 5 egg yokes enough?

3) What would a good diet look like for me?

4) How much OO should I consume a day?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Aron wrote:I am doing this diet for acne and overall health reasons.
To avoid confusion, and desillusion, first things first.
First you need to get rid of your acne.
Once that has been achived, you can start using this diet in such a way that it supports muscle gain, which requires some experimentation; to prevent adverse effects on acne.
So, first you need to do the strict sample diet.
1) How many calories do I need to eat a day?
Nobody can tell you that, except your body.
So, you need to learn to monitor your blood sugar levels very closely, constantly. The moment you start to feel weaker, you need to ingest some food.
2) Is 5 egg yokes enough?
Regarding the sample diet, yes. Once your acne has been eliminated you will need to start experimenting with consuming more yolks / fish.
3) What would a good diet look like for me?
Fruits, fruits and fruits (including a cucumber-tomatoe-avocado salad), plus the raw yolks or raw fish.
Consuming whole fruits, you need to keep on eating all day; no restriction to a certain number of meals; you need to keep your blood sugar level up enough.
4) How much OO should I consume a day?
You need fat, not specifically OO.
You can, for example, also take some bites from your salad every 15 minutes, which contains all the fat you need (from avocado).
Another option is nibbling from dried fruits and raw nuts (shelled by you) all day. And if you would drink OJ, adding some oil to the OJ is another option.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

This is what i do. I don't like Sugar + OO with my fruit juices.

I have a 1.5 litre Volvic bottle full with 1 litre of Volic water. To this i add:
+The juice from 4 squeezed lemons
+100g sugar
+150ml OO

Now every time i sip apple juice or orange juice i also take a sip of the above bottle. This is to keep my sugar:fat ratio in my blood at its optimium level.

How often do i sip? I listen to my body. Usually 10-20 minutes. It is very easy to overindulge and spike yourself with to much sugar. This actually produces a feeling a of sickness in me (not sure about others). So i take small sips and 'top-up' if i have too.

I like drinking this way because it means i can taste the apple juice (yum-yum) and the orange juice.
Negativity is the cult of the weak
Aron

Post by Aron »

thank you all for your help, I think I have an idea of how to do the diet now. I am sure I will be in here asking more questions soon :D
okay how about now