Juicing Oranges

About consuming fruits; fresh, dried or juiced.
Chin-Chin
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Chin-Chin »

avalon wrote:So, there's no room for dissention here on Wai...Why I oughta!
Well I've never been deleted so far... and I've posted some pretty heretical stuff.

Even though I'm pretty bad about diet. I first need to study the sugar thing, which seems to be highly suspicious and definitely the key to my mental health...

Maybe that's why I never offer any dietary advice. I'm a newbie and completely overwhelmed by all this contradictory information!
avalon

Post by avalon »

I do tend to run towards questions I have unanswered. I hope all along I have not been giving advice. I'd like to believe I've contributed opposing views of which I find interesting and worth looking into and perhaps questionable.

Chin-Chin :D The contradictory information drives me crazy! Which isn't far to go me thinks.

I guess the trick is to stay open always.

The proof is in the pudding. :shock: PUDDING!
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

Whenever I tell my mom that Corinne is on another radical diet (my mom knows Corinne), she always calmly tells me: Balance, balance, balance is the key...

Now Avalon is saying: balance is in the pudding, :shock: PUDDING...

My mom eats REALLY healthy, and looks 15 years younger than her age, even though she eats vegetables :wink:

To encourage me while on this diet, she tells me that she eats her fruits raw too :roll:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Your mom is right, balance is the key, errr the pudding!? :D
Chin-Chin wrote:To encourage me while on this diet, she tells me that she eats her fruits raw too :roll:
LOL! :lol:
avalon

Post by avalon »

LOL!

Oh? What radical new diet is Corinne on? :roll: