Just started; other juices? with meals? any fruit?

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
curemeplz
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Just started; other juices? with meals? any fruit?

Post by curemeplz »

First of all I would like to say that you guyz are angels really doing all this for humanity!

Today was my 1st day and I have loads of questions! I'm sorry if any of these have already been answered but I've been looking around the boards for 2-3 days now.

1) Can I try other juices instead of orange juice and switch around? If yes then which ones - carrot juice ok? Fresh oranges aren't available here year round (I'm in Pakistan)

2) Can I drink OJ/water with meals since from what I know one should not drink with meals.

3) So we can't eat raw vegetables at all - right?

4) In fruits do I have to 1st see if it is easily digestable or not or can I just eat any fruit that I feel like eating.

5) I don't get avocados or Brazil nuts here where I am living - what can I eat as a substitute?

6) Besides bananas, egg yolks, OJ, what else can I have that will be easy on my digestion?

I have an extreme will power and am willing to do/eat anything, so I just need to know what it exactly is! Thanks a lot guyz in advance!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hello, welcome on the forum. :)

1. Yes you can drink other fruit juices. Carrots are the 'best' vegetables, but since you have will power, keep at fruit juices. :)

2. I don't think there is any objection to drinking with meals. You'll have to see if fruit juice with fish/egg yolks works for you.

3. Correct.

4. I think most, if not all fruits will be fine to eat. There is a simple test: if it doesn't taste good, don't eat it.

5. You can just eat other fruits instead of avocado, and raw fish or egg yolks instead of Brazil nuts.

6. Do you have problems with digestion? Fruits, fish, egg yolks, olive oil are all easy on digestion.

Keep asking questions if you have them. :)
RRM
Administrator

Re: Just started today and have so much to ask!

Post by RRM »

In addition to Oscar's post:

1) Carrot juice is extremely high in beta-carotene, and excess beta-carotene may increase lung cancer risk if you are exposed to cigarette smoke or other toxins inhaled. So, better other juices, indeed.

2) Just not too much (just sips), as that may dilute your digestive juices a bit too much.
avalon

Post by avalon »

Hello Curemeplz!

Just my take on this :)
2) Can I drink OJ/water with meals since from what I know one should not drink with meals.
Not drinking fluids with meals may actually help with digestion as you are not diluting gastric juices.
5) I don't get avocados or Brazil nuts here where I am living - what can I eat as a substitute?
Avocados and Brazil nuts are terrific fats- can you find coconut oil and other nuts such as walnuts or almonds? Walnuts are great for omega 3!
6) Besides bananas, egg yolks, OJ, what else can I have that will be easy on my digestion?
If you haven't read the Free Acn Book it's great info. There are hundreds of different fruits to choose from. And there are other oils such as walnut and even avocado oil!

If you really want Brazil nuts, pm me and maybe we can ship to me to you, but you'll have to cover shipping etc.

Best wishes,
Avalon :)
curemeplz

Post by curemeplz »

Thank you every1, I really appreciate all the help!
--------------------
Yes Oscar I seem to have problems with digestion now. Ever since I started taking omega oils, una de gato, parex supplements etc, homeopathy etc I am always bloated. Though my acne is so much better but my skin complexion and hair texture is so much worse. I used to have an amazing complexion even with the cystic acne before and I think the reason for that was that my body used to purge itself of anything it couldn't digest. Now with the supplements (which I have stopped for the diet) my body is trying to digest things it can't. (thats how i see it!)

Well RRM yes you are rite but you should have told me that before I had my 5 courses of Accutane! BTW the large amounts of vitamin C we take on orange juice, isn't that harmful in the long run? I noticed today that when i ate an apple there was a lot of bleeding from my teeth. I think i'm going to use a straw from now on to drink my OJ!

Hi Avalon - your rite and I've started taking other nuts such as walnuts almonds etc.
People do say that all fruits are easy to digest but I believe a lot of them are difficult such as apples, grapes etc with the skin on. However Avacados are so perfect! some1 said they are available now in Pakistan, so I really have to go out and look around!

-----------
Well I wanted to share some experiences I've had so far (day 2!).
I am 26 male 5'11 and 155 pounds right now
1) My acne growth is gone!
2) Skin is soft
3) Skin and hair is slightly dry (which I don't like since the more oily I am the better I look, without the acne ofcourse)
4) I can't workout anymore (I'm extremely ripped & lean when I go to the gym I go crazy but I believe I'll need to adjust the diet later on to give me the extra energy & protein I need for all this)

Well thanks again guyz! I think I'm going to get another yolk n banana water shake lol - BTW my whole family thinks i'm crazy now! and my friends think I'm doing all this since i'm a fitness freak lol oh well thats life!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

curemeplz wrote:I seem to have problems with digestion now.
Then its key to go easy on your digestive system; not too much fiber. So replace whole fruits with juices whenever you can (you can use a sieve).
Once your digestion has improved you can reintroduce more fiber into your diet (if you want).
you should have told me that before I had my 5 courses of Accutane!
Ah, I didnt know...
the large amounts of vitamin C we take on orange juice, isn't that harmful in the long run?
We are very much adapted to consuming fruits, so that our body is very much capable in reducing the vitamin C absorption rates according to our actual needs. so, no worries there (if you dont take supplements).
I noticed today that when i ate an apple there was a lot of bleeding from my teeth.
Thats untrained gums.
Your dentist will tell you that your gums need daily massage to stay healthy.
You should use toothpicks for that, or you can just eat apples, indeed, as this 'challenges' your gums. In a while they will be properly trained again, and no longer bleed.
People do say that all fruits are easy to digest but I believe a lot of them are difficult such as apples, grapes etc with the skin on.
Thats particularly true because there are lots of insectisides on the peel. Its also why you should peel all fruits; to prevent uptake of those chemicals.
However Avacados are so perfect!
Yes, thats because you never eat the peel...

Skin and hair is slightly dry (which I don't like since the more oily I am the better I look, without the acne ofcourse)
Apply oil to your skin to prevent dehydration.
Apply as much as required.
I can't workout anymore
You dont eat enough. You may think you eat a lot, but whole fruits are not that energy dense.
Thats the hardest thing on this diet, as this diet requires eating much more frequently, consuming small meals only. With this diet you constantly need to monitor your energy levels, which will get easier the longer you are on it.
To increase your energy levels, you need to eat more frequently, as much as required to make you feel energetic again.
Marty

Teeth

Post by Marty »

The above words advising on teeth are very, very helpful....

I use the dental picks now and have stopped my infrequent use of both liquid glycerin and Peelu toothpaste (which contains plant fiber but not conventional other abrasives like chalk) to clean the teeth.

It works perfectly.

The gums do adapt.

Thx RRM....
curemeplz

Post by curemeplz »

Thank you RRM and Marty - I feel this is the diet for me but I am getting a lot of bloating. Due to the bloating I'm in such a bad mood and can't even think straight. I'm still trying to figure out how I can change things to eliminate the bloating lol but my brain is just not working.

This is what I am eating/drinking:
- 3 liters orange juice with 20 teaspoons olive oil & 40 teaspoons sugar
(the orange juice has pulp in it since I don't filter it)
- 5 yolks
- 5 bananas
- 1 apple
- 1 guava
- a handful of walnuts, almonds, raisins and pistachios
- 1/4th of a tomato and cucumber with 1 table spoon olive oil

I think I will start peeling all the fruit that I eat, but I really don't think that will help much.
I'm so stuck, I'm already eating such few things, stopped working out, and really don't want to lose anymore weight! Is my only option juicing everything and just having nuts and 5 yolks? Please help!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

curemeplz wrote:I am getting a lot of bloating.
Use a sieve to filter your juice.
And dont eat anything after having consumed egg yolks / fish, for about 2 to 3 hours (just juice).
Try an extreme juice variation of the diet for a while, just to know whether its the fiber; replace the bananas, apple and guava with juices (apple juice, filtert OJ).
Of course, peeling your fruits is essential.
Is my only option juicing everything and just having nuts and 5 yolks? Please help!
Its just to establish the cause. Once your digestion is okay, you gradually start adding back in whole fruits to the extend that your digestive system can cope with them. Probably, it just takes some time to adjust.
curemeplz

Post by curemeplz »

Thank you RRM for all the help!

So I think I'll stick to the following diet plan:
1) 5 yolks
2) handful of nuts
3) 1 banana (I don't think it will cause any bloating)
3) filtered OJ

On the OJ how many liters should I have not to lose weight do you feel? I will not be working out or do any extreme physical work. I was thinking 4.5 liters of OJ should be fine with each 1.5 liters having 20 teaspoons sugar and 10 teaspoons olive oil.
Also which juices should I use apple, orange and any other suggestions to get all the nutrients I need! I can even use vegetable juice as right now my acne is completely under control.

Thanks a lot!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

If everything goes well in a few days, I would start to include an avocado-tomato-cucumber salad as well, to optimally balance your diet.
On the OJ how many liters should I have not to lose weight do you feel? I will not be working out or do any extreme physical work. I was thinking 4.5 liters of OJ should be fine with each 1.5 liters having 20 teaspoons sugar and 10 teaspoons olive oil.
Seems ok to me. Please submit this version of the diet to the nutrient calculator to check its energetic value.
Also which juices should I use apple, orange and any other suggestions to get all the nutrients I need! I can even use vegetable juice as right now my acne is completely under control.
Dont use vegetable juice, as vegetables contain all kinds of anti-nutrients that may upset your digestion. (causing bloating)
Once everything is perfectly okay even consuming more whole fruits, then you can start experimenting with other foods, if you want to.
Just OJ and apple juice is perfectly ok and sufficient.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Bleeding gums means your gums are inflamed. Stop using toothpaste, only brush once or twice a day, very gently but meticulously, use a soft brush and use the Bass method (place the hairs under a 45° angle on the gum/tooth border, then gently massage/rotate using very small movements).
Also make sure you don't eat anything during the night, so your teeth have time to remineralize.
curemeplz

Post by curemeplz »

Thanks again guyz!
I had one more question. Here in Pakistan I am scared of consuming raw fish besides at the few restaurants here that r into it.
Today I had 50 grams of fresh sole fish fried (just for 2-3 minutes) using only olive oil. I am researching on eating raw fish to make sure that I am an expert on consuming it before I actually do so. My question (eventhough it goes against the Wai diet) is that before I find a reliable source/expertise what would be the safest way to kill all parasites etc. and still not damage the protein to a great extent.

I am eating 5 yolks but want to eat fish as well since I need the protein as on an average day I workout & play soccer intensely for 2-3 hours (I have stopped everything right now so am getting by). I can't eat nuts or anything else with fiber to test if it effects my bloating. Besides nothing better for the skin than fish oils!

Sorry about so many questions, but thanks for the help!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

curemeplz wrote:Today I had 50 grams of fresh sole fish fried (just for 2-3 minutes)
Thats definitely way out of the diet...
, not even close to an alternative to raw fish, and readily makes you break out...
If you can't get raw fish, eat raw egg yolks, as you can get eggs in any country.
what would be the safest way to kill all parasites etc. and still not damage the protein to a great extent.
Deepfreezing for 24 hours. I forgot at what temp. Something like minus 20 degrees Celcius.
But then the fish tastes absolutely watery and 'weird'. Eating salmon that has been previously frozen almost makes me throw up.
There is no other way, however, so I would strongly recommend egg yolks.
I need the protein
Simply eat 10 to 12 egg yolks daily.
Most importantly: stack up on / fill up your glycogen depots daily; when filled up you have 1600 kcal at your disposal. Also make sure to have a plastic bottle with sugar-water on the sideline in case your blood sugar goes down too much (boil water. mix that very hot water with the sugar, then pour into bottle; make sure that the water is still somewhat warm when you are playing)