Can I do yoga and the diet? vigorously? garlic?

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
anoushka
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by anoushka »

is it just me or is mixing orange juice and olive oil really hard and after a while it just separates into two layers..what to do? and sorry but i'm still not sure if i can drink store bought orange juice (it has the pulp and everything, made on that day)
anoushka

Post by anoushka »

sorry, another q:
is it better to eat fruits throughout the day or drink juice? (for weightloss)
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Olive oil does not mix well with OJ indeed... Before I take a sip I shake by bottle a couple of times to mix in the oil just enought to drink it...

Your other question is more for RRM. But I think that with weightloss it is important to have constant (steady) supply of energy.
Drinking/sipping the whole day is perfect for this but you might ingest too many calories if you're trying to loose.
if you eat whole fruits you get a bit of fiber which fills you up more thatn the juice and you definitly won't overeat. Yet you need to remember to still ingest little portions very regularly.
That's my tip!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Vinegar is fine to use, as long as it's pure vinegar.

Like Corinne said, the more you shake the OJ with the OO, the more it will mix. Eventually it will become a complete mix.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

anoushka wrote:so i can just eat more cucumber instead of tomato in the salad then?
Sure.
anoushka wrote:i'm still not sure if i can drink store bought orange juice (it has the pulp and everything, made on that day)
If it is really made that very day and not processed in any way, in as much as they do in restaurants, then its okay, of course.
If it has the pulp, that by itself doesnt mean a thing.
anoushka wrote:is it better to eat fruits throughout the day or drink juice? (for weightloss)
The juice is essential when you loose too much weight, or experience unwanted weightloss. Thats because with juice its easier to ingest enough energy.
As Corinne pointed out, its easier to ingest too much energy when consuming juices. Consuming just whole fruits (and raw animal food, of course) its very easy to loose weight.
anoushka

Post by anoushka »

right so raw tuna is not my thing, absolutely hated it (and ive always hate salmon), can i just stick to raw egg yolk for protein?
avo

Post by avo »

There are plenty of other fish to try, all raw of course. I am currently finishing a write-up about various types of fish that are good raw, so I hope that will help out those who just start out on Wai, as well those sushi connoisseurs who would like to expand their menu.

Just to give you a helpful tip, try red snapper, black sea bass, or tilapia raw. They are pretty good, and are pretty common. Pick up a fresh one, have it cleaned/filleted, take it home and enjoy! Or just go to a sushi bar, randomly choose some sashimi and find out what you like on your own.
anoushka

Post by anoushka »

hmmm, okay well i went to a sushi bar to try the raw tuna, so i'm going to try those other kinds of fish you suggested, but are they more expensive than raw tuna?
avo

Post by avo »

No! There are not too many fish that are as expensive as tuna, so these are relatively cheap.
anoushka

Post by anoushka »

*feels stupid* i thought tuna was cheap since it's common lol
avo

Post by avo »

Albacore and yellowfin tuna fetch 10 to 18 dollars a pound. Bluefin (the best for sashimi/sushi) is 3 times more expensive.

Sea bass, snapper and tilapia are sub $10/lb. If you buy them whole, you will get them for considerably less, like 5-6 dollars/pound.

While if you only eat fish occasionally, it does not make that big of a deal. However, if you eat fish every day or close to it, it really gets to be expensive buying tuna and wild salmon. I just had some fresh mackerel that I bought whole... I got it for less than $1.99/lb, plus my regular customer discount. 8)