munch food questions, eggs, olive oil, streaky bacon

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
esprit
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

munch food questions, eggs, olive oil, streaky bacon

Post by esprit »

After returning form holiday in Italy where I ate a lot of fruit, but also pasta and lovely cheese, here at home I could not get the nice ripe fruits there are in the Mediterranean area. I was feeling sick from eating sour tomatoes and cucumber and I loathed the sugary taste of other fruits......And all my egg-yolks were not fresh (warm weather??).
Fortunately, now after 2 weeks I found either better produce or got accustomed again to the produce here available.
Anyway, what I wanted to know, if munch foods are added to the diet, should you cut down on the OO?
In the beginning I lost a lot of weight, now I am back to normal, but my legs are thinner and my belly is fatter. I thought it might be because I am adding munch foods.Or are there any other causes?
About the streaky bacon, can the dutch "katenspek" also be considered streaky bacon?

About headaches: I found out mine are also induced by going cold turkey on tea or coffee, or even "standard diet".
RRM
Administrator

Re: munch food questions, eggs, olive oil, streaky bacon

Post by RRM »

esprit wrote:if munch foods are added to the diet, should you cut down on the OO?
In the beginning I lost a lot of weight, now I am back to normal, but my legs are thinner and my belly is fatter.
Then you should cut back on munch foods, first of all.
But yes, if you dont want that, then you need to cut back on OO, for example.
can the dutch "katenspek" also be considered streaky bacon?
Yes.
About headaches: I found out mine are also induced by going cold turkey on tea or coffee, or even "standard diet".
Then you just need to persevere, they will go away soon.