Vegatable question

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
halfgaar
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by halfgaar »

I'm already am familiar with the concept of pH. I'm looking for you to provide a reference to your statement of how eating fish or eggs can alter the pH of my body.

i've read that on many websites, specially vegan sites and have never found any real reports of measurable evidence.
I've heard many people talk about it as if it were common knowledge. It could very well be that indeed it's bogus, actually. I suggest you use Google and/or Google Scholar to find out for yourself if it's relevant or not.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

halfgaar wrote:
I've heard many people talk about it as if it were common knowledge. It could very well be that indeed it's bogus, actually. I suggest you use Google and/or Google Scholar to find out for yourself if it's relevant or not.
I guess I was just thinking that if you state something as so then someone asks why then (in my opinion) you should be able to provide a reference (something more than just saying to google it).

The little bit of research I have done leads me to believe this is a bogus claim and that the body maintains its correct pH.

I, too, have read about this claim and have never found anyone that could back it up with any research data.
halfgaar

Post by halfgaar »

I guess I was just thinking that if you state something as so then someone asks why then (in my opinion) you should be able to provide a reference (something more than just saying to google it).
I kind of agree with you there. But I always thought it was as common knowledge as that the sky is blue. When I found out it wasn't, I could have frantically starting to find prove, or just leave it as a lead for people to investigate, if they are interested.
The little bit of research I have done leads me to believe this is a bogus claim and that the body maintains its correct pH.
Up to a certain extent, of course. Drink 4 liters of water at once, and you're dead. Although I think this has more to do with salt-levels, the idea is the same. The chemical buffering can only handle so much.
silviya

How About Juicing Carrots?

Post by silviya »

Isnt Carrots, juicing them good for your skin and Acne?
Are they Not good for the diet??
They are also good for the eyes?
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

Isnt Carrots, juicing them good for your skin and Acne?
Are they Not good for the diet??
They are also good for the eyes?
carrots are a root vegetable and are not meant for human consumption and they are not a part of the wai diet.

i believe it's the vitamin A in carrots that is supposed to help improve vision. when it comes down to it, there isn't a single nutrient in vegetables that fruits do not contain.
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
silviya

Carrots

Post by silviya »

I see , but will that worsen my diet? If i consume carrots? Will i brake out from them or is just hard on the stomach to digest?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Carrots

Post by RRM »

Its just that its hard to digest, making it harder for you to ingest enough calories.
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

silviya... i used to love carrots too, as i'm sure you do. but trust me, if true health is what you want, in a few months of sticking to the diet, you'll have forgotten all about them.

you'll have new favorites... like raw egg yolks and raw chicken hearts! :D
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."