Shitting and pissing oil

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
souken
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Shitting and pissing oil

Post by souken »

I have started the diet four days ago. Before that I was on a frutarian diet with low fat, but not for long. Since I started the Wai diet, I'm experiencing oil in my urine and feces. I'm drinking juices with OO, and it's not that much oil. Any thoughts on that?

Also, whenever I eat something proteinaceous or too much acid fruit I get a extreme burning in stomach, sometimes I have to puke or otherwise the chyme stays there for a long time. This problem started when I fasted for 7 days and then tried to follow a strict frutarian diet (which did not work entirely). I don't know if I'm more sensitive or my digestion is weaked now. I've experienced this sensation on a normal diet before, even worst but now it's predictable. Any idea?

Thanks in advance and sorry for gramatical errors.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Shitting and pissing oil

Post by RRM »

souken wrote:I have started the diet four days ago. Before that I was on a frutarian diet with low fat, but not for long. Since I started the Wai diet, I'm experiencing oil in my urine and feces. I'm drinking juices with OO, and it's not that much oil. Any thoughts on that?
your body needs some time to adjust.
for example: on a low fat diet, your body starts to produce much less bile,
which you need for the digestion of dietary fat.
When you start re-introducing fat back into your diet, the production of bile initially cannot keep up.
So, take it easy and gradually increase your fat intake.
Also, whenever I eat something proteinaceous or too much acid fruit I get a extreme burning in stomach
Same story here: your body needs time to adapt.
Take it slow.