Aide, Help

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Aide, Help

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote:yes of course I could use orange instead of lemon which is better of course but the interest of the lemon is just one (1 lemon squeeze ) is enough to fill 1.5 liters, 2 liters because the rest is water with olive oil and a little sugar so I put about 1 minutes30 preparing my healthy energy for the day, while to 1.5 liters of orange juice, 2 liters for the day I should see about 30-45 one hour of preparation for it
I meant using 1 orange instead of 1 lemon squeeze.
So you mean to squeeze some oranges and add the water?
Yes, but does it give you enough of all the vitamins and minerals?
Please submit your version to the nutrient calculator to check out how many oranges you minimally need.
(in combination with all the other food that you eat)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote:Sam: Simply because of the translation to be sure of being understood: It is absolutely possible to squeeze some oranges as 500ml water and add olive oil and sugar for 1.5 liters, and so have extra energy without it is a problem for the skin.
Yes.
orange juice with Volvic, olive oil and a little sugar and perfectly acceptable?
Yes, perfectly acceptable.
overkees

Post by overkees »

Nina75, if I understand correctly, you do not get enough vitamins and minerals. If it's due to money that you don't eat so many oranges then you can try to eat more bananas if you like them. Bananas are very vitamin rich and do not cost lots of money! Combining bananas and oranges gives the most cheap version of this diet. I would recommend at least 1L orange juice and 5-7 bananas and the yolks you are currently eating. Then you don't need to worry about nutrients (vitamins and minerals). For the rest of your energy needs you can do the lemon/orange with the oil, water and sugar. Also try to eat some raw fish at least once a week, best after your workout.

I would like to know how many Liters of Orange Juice you consume daily. Remember, to be safe: 1L Orange Juice and 5+ bananas. And this is still on the low side. It's a minimum.

I found out that the cheapest version of the diet for me, to be ABSOLUTELY safe is: 1.5 OJ + 80 - 100 mL OO + 5 bananas + 8-10 yolks + sugar. But I'm a male 22 years old and 1.90 m
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Samuelle: Ok thank you very much perfect're going to MRR, and overkess oscar.

It's very very nice to squeeze some oranges and add water and sugar and oil for 2 liters more easily with water, in fact I am very careful not to run out of energy and to thoroughly check a calculator, that's okay I see, in fact when I'm home I can squeeze oranges slowly but when I work I must do so quickly to get a good bottle now it will be easier with Volvic has otherwise when I'm at home I can quietly sip large OJ. Thank you Overkless more we make the same size and same age so it's a very good approach for me. RRM do not worry I'm right and no shortage of energy, I may be missing before but since I used the lemon with sugar, Volvic and olive oil but it was much better this morning and I do not know why I had not thought of before (orange Volvic + + sugar + olive oil)! Now I press oranges and I complete with water (when I do not have time) with sugar and oil and it's another world! The I began to live, play sports, tennis, because I would always be a large bottle with me even if I run out of time!! And that's wonderful!! Like this: Sometimes I thought I did not have enough money to buy 50 pounds of orange this week so I'll buy apple and banana but it's energy to be taken as simple as the OJ for the week well on, but I know not if I buy some oranges I can cut it with water for a better quality of course I am careful not to be missed by checking the energy calculator, but so far with the lemon all was well with oranges so it will be much better.

Good day to you ...

Samuelle: Ok parfait allons y merci beaucoup MRR, overkess et oscar.

C'est très très bien de pouvoir presser quelque oranges et de rajouter l'eau et le sucre et l'huile pour obtenir 2 litres plus facilement grâce a l'eau, en fait je fais bien attention à ne pas manquer d'énergie et de bien vérifier a la calculatrice, c'est correct j'ai vérifier, en fait lorsque je suis chez moi je peux me presser des oranges tranquillement mais lorsque je travaille je dois faire vite donc pour avoir une bonne bouteille maintenant cela va être facile grâce a volvic sinon quand je suis a la maison je peux tranquillement siroter grand JO. Merci Overkless en plus on fait la même taille et même age donc c'est une très bonne approche pour moi. MRR ne vous inquiétez pas je suis droit et ne manque pas d'énergie, j'en manquait peut être avant mais depuis que j'utilisait le citron avec volvic sucre et huile d'olive ça allait beaucoup mieux mais depuis ce matin et je ne sais pas pourquoi je n'y avais pas pensais avant (orange+volvic+sucre+huile d'olive ) ! Maintenant je presse des oranges et je complète avec de l'eau ( quand je n'ai pas le temps ) avec sucre et huile et c'est un autre monde !!! La je peux commençais a vivre, faire du sport, tennis, car j'aurais toujours une grande bouteille avec moi même si je manque de temps !!!! Et ça c'est merveilleux !!!! Pareil: Parfois je me disais j'ai pas assez d'argent pour acheter 50 kilos d'orange cette semaine donc je vais acheter pomme et banane mais ce n'est de l'énergie aussi simple a prendre que le JO pour la semaine bien sur, mais la non je sais que si j'achète quelque oranges je peux couper avec l'eau pour une meilleur qualité, bien sur je fais attention à ne pas manquer d'énergie en vérifiant la calculette, mais jusqu’à maintenant avec le citron tout allait bien donc avec les oranges cela va être beaucoup mieux.

Très bonne journée à vous... Après cette nouvelle pour le JO, la mienne à déjà très bien comme ça et ceux pour de nombreux jours, je regrette juste de n'y avoir penser que maintenant
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

MRR: I Meant using 1 orange 1 lemon squeeze INSTEAD OF.

Actually yes I can easily do well on it's even much better with an orange but I had absolutely no thought ....! Then I can very easily by pressing against about 8-12 oranges in the morning or when I get lunch in the afternoon. Which is about 800 ml of orange juice without pulp filter which corresponds with Volvic 1.5litres half of the bottle. Yes I do have enough time to 700-800 ml of orange juice in the morning before leaving but very very complicated to 1.5 liters of juice. Example this afternoon when I got home at lunchtime I still had 25 minutes for lunch before returning to the office, so I squeeze oranges 8-10 which is about 750-800 ml of orange juice, then I remove the fiber with a sieve, I take the funnel put the juice in the bottle Volvic, addition of Volvic to fill the bottle with oil and sugar, tidying the kitchen and all (you know what it ' is you do every morning it seems to me) so after pressing 800ml of juice, add water, sugar and oil, put away that spanked 25 minutes but now I have a large bottle of 1.5 liters of juice and that's beautiful I can hold a great power, and the juice cut with water always tastes great! This morning I had time to squeeze that juice 500ml water was added so that 1.5 liters spanked so far today by 1:40 p.m. I drank it for now with 2 liters of pure juice 900ml because in addition to the bottle this morning and this afternoon I had a glass of pure juice in the morning. And I speak with just a high rate of Me 1.5 liter bottle of orange juice (800 ml) with water. That's perfect. I hope you understand me in spite of the translation, in any case the juice tastes great even with the Volvic water I would say that I prefer because it softens a bit after it finally everyone is different, then level of energy after each sip I feel full of energy. Voila ..I'll be even register in the gym now that I'm never to run out of energy .

MRR: I meant using 1 orange instead of 1 lemon squeeze.

En fait oui je peux bien sur facilement le faire c'est même beaucoup mieux avec une orange mais je n'y avais absolument pas pensait....! Ensuite je peux très facilement par contre presser environ 8-12 oranges le matin ou quand je rentre déjeuner l'après midi. Ce qui fait environ 800 ml de jus d'orange sans pulpe filtrer qui avec Volvic 1.5litres correspond a la moitié de la bouteille. Oui j'ai quand même assez le temps pour faire 700-800 ml de jus d'orange le matin avant de partir mais très très compliquer de faire 1.5 litres de jus. Exemple cet après midi en rentrant chez moi pendant la pause déjeuner il me restait 25 minutes pour déjeuner avant de retourner au bureau, j'ai donc presser 8-10 oranges ce qui a fait environ 750-800 ml de jus d'orange, ensuite j'enlève la fibre avec une passoire, je prends l’entonnoir mets le jus dans la bouteille volvic, ajout de la volvic pour remplir la bouteille avec l'huile et le sucre, rangeait la cuisine et tout ( vous savez ce que c'est vous le faites tout les matins il me semble ) donc après avoir presser 800ml de jus, ajouter l'eau, le sucre et l'huile, rangeait ça fessait 25 minutes mais maintenant j'ai une grande bouteille de 1.5 litres de jus et ça c'est magnifique je peux tenir avec une énergie grande, et le jus coupait à l'eau a toujours très bon gout ! Ce matin j'ai eu le temps de presser que 500ml de jus ajouter a l'eau ça fessait donc 1.5 litres donc aujourd'hui jusqu’à maintenant 13h40 j'ai bu en tout pour l'instant 2 litres dont 900ml de pur jus car en plus de la bouteille ce matin et cette après midi j'avais un grand verre au réveil de jus pur. Et la je vous parle avec juste a coter de moi une grande bouteille de 1.5 litres de jus d'orange (800ml) avec l'eau. C'est parfait. J'espère que vous me comprenez malgré la traduction, en tout cas le jus à très bon gout même avec l'eau de volvic je dirais même que je préfère car ça adoucit un peu enfin après c'est tout le monde est différent, ensuite au niveau de l'énergie après chaque petite gorgée je me sens plein d'énergie. Voila.. Je vais peut être meme m'inscrire en salle maintenant...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I understand you perfectly.
The orange is also better for your teeth than lemon.
Please submit your version of the diet to the nutrient calculator.
http://www.waiworld.com/waidiet/nut-calcsimple.html
to check your vitamin and mineral intake.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Hello everyone, I have several questions with fruit juices.

I for one good orange juicer that I use every day for orange juice (and only oranges) and handy reference here: http://www.dartypro.com/presse-agrumes -krups-zx7000.html

Now I have nothing for other fruits such as bananas, apples, strawberries ...... But I have some questions before because I intend to buy this sail which allows to extract all juice because sometimes I get tired of orange juice (to understand the translation: sometimes I want to change orange juice but I have not the machine) I inquired about what was best on the forum for an extractor which is normal to avoid asking a question already asked and I'm falling on this machine:

http://versapers.fr/juicers/versapers-e ... it-2g.html

I read a post and I wonder if this machine is without risk and if it is that you use the MRR as it is very expensive (prices rise) and it is annoying that the machine is not correct after purchase. I put a link for me on another site because I am French in France:

http://www.nature-vitalite.com/fr/produ ... rs-Emotion

Just tell me if this machine is entirely on 100 percent and I think to buy it because it is a good investment I think. Now I have more questions when I have this machine I can then extract the juice of many fruits by removing the pulp with a sieve, I do not drink more juice whole I prefer fruit juice in both . Example apple juice or orange juice but I never mixed. My question is with the Versapers so I can extract all the fruit I want but it's okay to be 100% extract such a melon juice? For the summer, or strawberry juice? Tomato juice after removing skin and any seeds? Apple? Extract juice from bananas too? Or juice you just squeeze the oranges to be on? Because I want juice, and sometimes I do not want orange, so if I can change the orange juice of the apple it would be great, or relax with a fresh clementine juice, I repeat that I do not mix fruit juice only fruit I like all fruits, but are OK to extract safe for skin? After having well on the skin and remove seeds if there are seeds ... Because this machine costs 300 euros and it's still a big budget, I hope I was clear with the translation, I await your answer of course before buying this model thus:

http:// http://www.nature-vitalite.com/fr/produ ... rs-Emotion

Tell me if it is yours and if it is OK is 100% safe and GO !

Thank you very much

Bonjour tout le monde, j'ai plusieurs questions concernant les jus avec des fruits.

J'ai pour les oranges un bon presse-agrumes dont je me sers tous les jours pour le jus d'orange ( et uniquement les oranges ) et très pratique voici la référence: http://www.dartypro.com/presse-agrumes- ... x7000.html

Maintenant je n'ai rien pour les autres fruits comme la banane, les pommes, les fraises...... Mais j'ai quelque questions avant car j'ai l'intention d’acheter cette appareille qui permet d'extraire tous ces jus car parfois je me lasse du jus d'orange ( pour comprendre la traduction : parfois j'ai envie de changer du jus d'orange mais je n'ai pas la machine ) je me suis renseigné sur ce qui étais de mieux sur le forum pour un extracteur ce qui est normal pour éviter de poser une questions déjà poser et je suis tomber sur cette machine : http://versapers.fr/juicers/versapers-e ... it-2g.html

J'ai lu un post et j'aimerais savoir si cette machine ne comporte aucun risque et si c'est bien celle la que vous utilisez MRR car elle est très coûteuse ( prix élever ) et ça serait embêtant que la machine ne soit pas correcte après l'avoir acheter. Je remets un lien pour être sur de moi d'un autre site Français car je suis en France: http://www.nature-vitalite.com/fr/produ ... rs-Emotion

Dites moi juste si cette machine est tout à fait sur à 100 pour cent et je pense l'acheter car c'est un bon investissement je pense. Maintenant j'ai d'autres questions lorsque j'aurais cette machine je pourrai donc extraire le jus de beaucoup de fruits en enlevant le pulpe avec un tamis, je n'aime pas boire plusieurs jus ensemble je préfère un fruit à la fois en jus. Exemple Jus de pomme ou jus d'orange mais je ne mélange jamais. Ma question est avec le Versapers je peux donc extraire tout les fruits que je veux mais il est correct pour être à 100% d'extraire par exemple un jus de melon ? Pour l'été, ou du jus de fraise ? Du jus de tomate après avoir enlever la peau et quelque graines ? Pomme ? Extraire le jus des bananes aussi ? Ou pour le jus il faut juste presser des oranges pour être sur ? Parce j'ai envie de jus et parfois je ne veux pas orange, donc si je peux changer le jus d'orange par de la pomme ça serait génial, ou me détendre avec un jus clémentine frais, je vous répète que je ne mélange jamais les fruits en jus j'aime les fruits seul mais tous les fruits sont OK à extraire sans risque pour la peau ? Après bien sur avoir enlevez la peau et les graines si il y a des graines... Parce que cette machine coûte 300 euros et c'est quand même un gros budget, j'espère que j'ai étais clair avec la traduction, j'attends bien évidemment votre réponse avant de l'acheter donc ce modèle : http://www.nature-vitalite.com/fr/produ ... rs-Emotion

Dites moi si c'est bien le votre et si il est OK sans risque a 100% et Go.

Merci beaucoup
overkees

Post by overkees »

Well, I bought the versapers! It's an amazing investment. It gets out almost out all the juice of every thing you put in there!

Oranges give me about 100 - 150 mL of juice per orange. This saves me alot of money, where I used to make 5 L, I now get 7-8 L! Pineapples range from 600 - 1.2 L. You can even make fresh coconut milk with the versapers! (grate the coconut first and add the coconut juice + a cup of water while juicing).

All this juicing without the use of knifes or blades! It's really amazing and I still can't believe it. It also automaticcaly sorts the peels from the juice. For example with kiwis you only cut them in quarters and leave on the peel and it will be a perfect green juice.

In the united states this juice machine is called the omega vrt 350 and it got 10 years of gaurantee on it. The versapers has 2 years but it's the same machine. So it should work for 10 years at least. So I think it will certainly be a good investment since I need to pay almost the half for my orange juice now.

Watch some more youtube videos on the omega vrt 350 hd and you will be convinced!
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Ok thank you for your response overkees.

So it is very well this machine, I bought it because I feel like starting to drink plenty of juice instead of whole fruit at first because the juice is faster when lack of energy and it is which at best when playing sports. Then when there is lack of time to drink faster than eating a whole fruit. I already have a good juicer for oranges but I want to change, I drink every day of orange juice but sometimes I prefer apple juice or juice or mandarin peach, melon for this summer. .. I wonder if it can be one hundred percent (100%) on this diet if you only drink juice instead of whole fruit? As said in the previous message I do not like the fruit mixture into mango juice but can be but it will mostly fruit juice only with oil and a little sugar. (Hurrom versapers): http://www.nature-vitalite.com/fr/produ ... rs-Emotion

Good basis to start from can you drink that has 99% juice: apple, orange, strawberry, pear, melon, tomato, apricot finally all kinds of fruit wall after carefully remove seeds, seeds or fruits you should eat whole fruits for health ....? Should be a professional to get an answer from on good bases. The protein does not change (yolk-fresh salmon)

I notice sometimes for 1-2 days that I drank orange juice with 5 yellow and I had a better energy and a much clearer complexion with results faster ... but maybe the link juice drink to eat fruit whole and not correct in the long terme ....?

Ok merci pour votre réponse overkees.

Donc elle est très bien cette machine, je l'achète car j'ai envie de commençais à boire beaucoup de jus au lieu de fruits entier car dans un premier temps le jus est plus rapide lorsqu'on manque d'énergie et c'est ce qui à de mieux lorsqu'on fait du sport. Ensuite lorsqu'on manque de temps il est plus rapide de boire que de manger un fruits entier. J'ai déja un bon presse-agrumes pour les oranges mais j'ai envie de changer, je bois tous les jours du jus d'orange mais parfois je préférerais un jus de pomme ou jus de mandarines ou pêche, melon pour cet été... J'aimerais savoir si on peut être à cent pour cent ( 100% ) sur ce régime si on ne bois que du jus à la place de fruits entier ? Comme dits dans le message précédent je n'aime pas trop le mélange de fruits en jus sauf la mangue peut être mais ça sera surtout des fruits seul en jus avec l'huile et un peu de sucre. ( hurrom versapers ) : http://www.nature-vitalite.com/fr/produ ... rs-Emotion

Pour repartir de bonne base peut on a 99% boire que du jus : Pomme, orange, fraise, poire, melon, tomate, abricot enfin toutes sortes de fruits mur après avoir soigneusement enlever les pépins-graines des fruits ou il est préférable de manger des fruits entiers pour la santé....? Il faudrait qu'un professionnel me réponde pour partir sur de bonne bases. Les protéines ne change pas ( jaune d'oeuf- saumon frais )

J'ai remarquer parfois pendant 1-2 jours je buvais que du jus d'orange avec 5 jaunes et j'avais une meilleur énergie et un teint beaucoup plus clair avec de résultats plus rapide... mais peut être que boire du jus au lien de manger des fruits entier et pas correct sur le long terme....?
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Il y a t'il personne pour venir à mon secours...

It there no one to come to my rescue ...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote: http://versapers.fr/juicers/versapers-e ... it-2g.html

I read a post and I wonder if this machine is without risk and if it is that you use the MRR
Yes, its a perfect machine for this diet.
I love using it.
Mango-banana is my favorite combo.
Just tell me if this machine is entirely on 100 percent
its 100% perfect.
when I have this machine I can then extract the juice of many fruits by removing the pulp with a sieve
This machine yields 2 products:
1. pulp (most fiber)
2. juice (with little fiber)
it's okay to be 100% extract such a melon juice?
Yes, its perfect for melons, as these yield a lot of juice.
(bananas yield little juice)
or strawberry juice? Tomato juice after removing skin and any seeds? Apple? Extract juice from bananas too?
yes, yes, yes, yes
are OK to extract safe for skin?
yes.
Tell me if it is yours and if it is OK is 100% safe and GO !
Yes!
Nina75 wrote:It there no one to come to my rescue ...
Sometimes a little patience helps...
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Merci, merci, merci et merci MRR !!!!

( thank you )
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

I come to you because I would like to submit a change, as you know I OSCAR hurrom versapers now allowing me for 3 weeks to drink more fruit juice variéter that (orange juice ) as apple juice, strawberries, cherry tomatoes. And as usual orange juice but with the juicer. So three weeks since I only drink juice instead of eating whole fruits and I noticed a lot of change: results much faster, there is no weight loss on the contrary it helps a lot with the weight training and it allows me to be strong and energy whereas before I could eat four apple afiler and finally I felt weak energy was very short while I have great energy, no gas, no constipation or anything, the skin very very bright, but happiness, I wonder if this is normal these results now that I consume fruit juice instead of eating them whole? And if other people have had this type of discovery, by cons for banana juice you really really banana and it is not very liquid like juice but having said very good. Here

Je reviens vers vous parce que j'aimerais faire part d'un changement, comme vous le savez j'ai OSCAR hurrom versapers maintenant ce qui me permet depuis 3 semaines de boire plus de variété de jus de fruits que ( le jus d'orange ) comme le jus de pomme, fraises, tomate cerises. Et comme d'habitude le jus d'orange mais avec le presse agrumes. Donc depuis trois semaines je ne boit que du jus au lieu de manger des fruits entiers et j'ai remarqué énormément de changement : résultats beaucoup plus rapide, il n'y a pas de perte de poids au contraire ça m'aide beaucoup avec la musculation et ça me permet d'être fort et énergétique alors qu'avant je pouvais manger 4 pomme d’affiler et je me sentais faible enfin énergie étais très court alors que la j'ai une grande énergie, pas de gaz, pas de constipation ni rien, la peau très très éclatante, que du bonheur, j'aimerais savoir si c'est normal tous ces résultats maintenant que je consomme le jus des fruits au lieu de les manger entier ? Et si d'autre personnes avez eu ce genre de découverte, par contre pour le jus de banane il faut vraiment vraiment beaucoup de banane et c'est pas très liquide comme jus mais ceci dit très bon. Voila
overkees

Post by overkees »

Yes! I'm glad to hear you like the juicer. I think everyone who buys it gets very satisfied!

Yes, if you juice your fruit there is very little fiber, so your body breaks it down much faster than with whole fruits. The supply of energy is almost instantaneous. You also waste less energy because your digestive system normally needed energy to make the fruit small itself.
I previously only drank orange juice with mashed bananas, but now I drink 1.5 L of orange juice a day and also have another juice, like pineapple, or grapes or kiwis. This gives me alot of energy and happy feelings, because the taste of the juices is better than the fruit alone and I can drink so many different things!

A tip for the bananas is to let it go through the juicer for 4 or 5 times. You will almost get all of the bananas as juice but the taste is really really good. The nasty part of the banana is left behind in the other container, this part gets really brown after a few times. But the juice part is always yellow and extremely delicious. I always mix it with a bit of orange juice so I can keep it for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.

I think buying a Hurom juicer is going to make this diet alot easier. And I can't imagine I will be ever without one.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, juicing makes the diet sooo much better and easier.
Regarding the bananas: simply juice bananas that are over-ripe.
The browner / jelly-like they become, the more juice they generate. (and the better they taste)