Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
sowen8989
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

Post by sowen8989 »

Aytundra wrote:Wow, sowen so much banana juice, how many bananas did you use for 1L? and how many oranges to make 2.5L?
Well ripen banana 9to 11 sometimes less. It saves so much time juicing them and it's cheap here in the UK. Well in my supermarket 10for £1 about 0.9dollars. Bananas are 90% water so they are easy to juice
Oranges are 30p each so if I buy 30 it's £9
I buy usually 34-37 everyday. I have a friend at my supermarket so he gives me 35-37 for the price of 30.
For 2.5l I use about 25,29 oranges.
Last edited by sowen8989 on Mon 13 Apr 2015 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

I stock my bananas in my room and buy 10 everyday so they never run out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Hello some questions. Again~
So as almost all my acne has disappeared now I'm moving to the subject of scars
I did some research about scar healing and I want to know if the facts are true or not.
So according to your studies are these facts true?
1 scars heal quicker when your body is in a acidic status.
2 the scar tissue is used quicker when you dry fast.
3 scar heal when you consume low protein
I'll write some more as I find more information

And one more question. The below picture consist my correct diet. I juice 10bananas but the pulp minuses 1-2 so I just said 8. My worries are I am certainly drinking more than my last diet 3000ml OJ 200g sugar 3tbs OO 100g salmon. But my weight has decreased...it 63 and now is 60. I can think of one cause. I played american football for 4hour on Saturday and my body was a mess so many to heal my body it use the body weight? Body energy maybe not. And I'm often careless so I get many small cuts. Can the healing used for the small cut disturb healing my facial acne or scars by using the energy there instead to my face? Does the protein block the weight gain?. I have no idea
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

4 does massaging the scar help healing
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Ok today I measured my weight and it has decreased to 58. So quickly. It's an alert. What can be the reason 3400 kcal +200g salmon what could be the problem. I can start eating earlier cuz my work finishes at 6:30. In the morning I feel full. Don't know the reason why but maybe the fish or the banana fibre? I drink the banana juice straight after exercise and I don't have any hardship finishing my 2500ml of OJ. My body feels more good and strong should I say but my actual weight is crashing.....
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

:( Where is my hero RRM

I've been having this cramps? In the mornings. Fart that smelt like garbage. Anyway hmm do this cramps cause acne? Because my bawl movement increases and than this fart comes out .
One possibility is mixing banana and orang juice. I'm too lazy to clean the juicer after juicing my bananas so I just juice the oranges straight away and some banana mixes with it. Or it could be the over ripe bananas. When the banana's inside looks brown I just juice them, but when their blackish I cut in in half and check the inside and if it's too black I cut it out. Is this rotten or is it normal. And when I drank my banana juice straight after exercise my stomach rumbles. Maybe because I rushed it. So I slowed it down and it didn't rumble anymore. And one more thing, even when stomach is ok in the evening he next morning when I wake up after a few hours I fart this smelly farts overtime like 5times and it stops. I wake up at 5am to make my juice, so maybe the fish has finished been digested?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:scars heal quicker when your body is in a acidic status.
Acidity is about pH
the pH of our blood is maintained within very small margins, as it affects all enzymes.
the scar tissue is used quicker when you dry fast.
Huh?
After showering?
A dry fast (as in fasting)?
Please explain.
scar heal when you consume low protein
I doubt it.
In my experience, not even water retention affects scar healing.
Just make sure not to pick scabs; do not touch the healing scars.
I am certainly drinking more than my last diet 3000ml OJ 200g sugar 3tbs OO 100g salmon. But my weight has decreased...
Its very hard to compare diets on that aspect.
If you lose weight, you need to increase your energy intake or decrease the fasting window.
Given your recent history, i would advise the latter.
I'm often careless so I get many small cuts. Can the healing used for the small cut disturb healing my facial acne or scars by using the energy there instead to my face?
No, thats very much a locallised issue.
Does the protein block the weight gain?
No, protein can be used for cell composition or as fuel.
sowen8989 wrote:does massaging the scar help healing
It might, as it stimulates blood flow.
Just make very sure not to use too much pressure, as that may push blood flow to where it should not be pushed to
I measured my weight and it has decreased to 58. So quickly. It's an alert. What can be the reason
Most probably, your body has issues distracting all the energy from your food/drink during the eating window.
You need to increase the eating window (decreasing the fasting window), to increase energy utilization efficiency.
sowen8989 wrote::( Where is my hero RRM
:) Im sorry, i was busy.
I've been having this cramps? In the mornings. Fart that smelt like garbage.
If i drink too much banana juice, i have the same.
Its different for everybody, so you need to find which balance between OJ and banana juice is optimal for you(r digestion)
do this cramps cause acne?
No
One possibility is mixing banana and orang juice.
No, the mixing is fine.
As you have noticed, the banan juice is much thicker than OJ.
That mass is fiber and micro-fiber, which cause gasses (and cramps)
When the banana's inside looks brown I just juice them, but when their blackish I cut in in half and check the inside and if it's too black I cut it out. Is this rotten or is it normal.
Ripening and decay go hand in hand; it is a matter of semantics.
Trust your senses; your sense of smell, particularly.
smelly farts
= from too much banana
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

RRM wrote:
sowen8989 wrote:do this cramps cause acne?
No
so there's no harm?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

No direct harm, but the pain means that it is not good long-term;
It means that it is too much fiber.
So you better replace some of the banana juice by orange juice,
until the extend that you have no more cramps.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Today is my 3rd month that I have been on wai warrior
And my situation is not so good.
Well I will write what I'm doing and you please give me some feedback.
Diet. 2500ml OJ 1000ml banana juice. 200g sugar 200-250g salmon 3tbs of OO 1tbs of coconut oil.
Daily schedule(mon-fri) sat-sun my schedule is free.
5-6am juicing my juice for the evening
6-7am washing teeth, study
7-10:30am work. Domestic (active)
10:30-11:00 yoga, preparing for going to job washing hair, shower, washing teeth washing face with volvic water followed by putting coconut oil on my face. If it's a sunny day I put my fruit that I'll juice next day on the roof so it gets some sunshine.
11:00-11:50 walking to work
12:00-5:00pm working at KFC 1-2hrs active
5:00-6:00 coming home buying oranges and bananas
6:00-6:45 putting sugar,oil in OJ banana juice, washing my face with volvic, bring fruit from roof
6:50-7:15-20 yoga, exercise
7:30- 9:30 drinking juice. Usually takes 1:15-2hrs
9:40-10:15 eating salmon followed by washing teeth, sleeping
So I'm on my feet since 5am till 7pm

One week ago I had the allergy reaction again, know I question if it's indeed an allergy reaction or caused by fish parasites or to much sugar intake(diabetes)
I searched on google what a parasite looks like and so far as I know I haven't seen one in my fish but I can see these small hairs. Sometimes red and sometimes black. I try to put cut them out when I spot them but it's Impossible to cut every single one. And our neighbourhood water has a lot of lime scale and I washed my fish when I brought it home just so it was safe after been on the counter and was it again before I ate the fish. Maybe the lime scale stayed on the fish after I've washed it the first time and left it in the fridge. So this week I've been washing my salmon with volvic, just incase. And it certainly made change. Ok now about the sugar. My friend was shocked when he saw me put so much sugar in my juice and said I would get diabetes if I don't stop eating so much sugar. I explained him about the oil but he said to me that the blood sugar level will go up and down rapidly and some day the body will lose control to lower the blood sugar and I will have diabetes. Well I'm stubborn about my diet so I tried not to listen to him. But I really am running out of reasons what is causing my problems. And I know that some people are on this diet for years and are living healthily so I doubt it can be the sugar. But I still need to check. So as long I take the sugar with oil and I drink for example 2500ml of OJ with 200g of sugar there's no problem? And my banana juice adds more vitamin B so there there can't be vitamin B deficiency. And the 200g of sugar and 3tbs of OO is a safe ratio?. I'm just thinking of all possibilities. After I exercise when I drink directly OJ with sugar my stomach sqirles, so now I drink 500g of plain OJ with 1tbs of OO and them I drink the 2000ml of OJ with 200g of sugar and 2tbs of OO and my stomach doesn't say anything. And I discovered that if I drink my banana juice between 1000ml OJ with100g sugar and 1tbs OO and 1000ml OJ 100g sugar and 1tbs of OO basically after drinking 1500l of OJ, I have no cramps in the evening nor in the morning well maybe once but that's sufficiently reduced. Don't know why but my experiment has succeeded. But still my allergy or what ever it is is caused by some unknown thing. Now I don't have cramp so I don't know what is the cause.
And one more thing. Recently my oranges have had seeds in them and I don't have time to put them out unless I see them so I just juice them. That's funny to say. Anyway are they harmful?
And I spend 1-5hrs In front of warm heat mixed with hot oil because I work at KFC and my even day role is different. So average 2hrs a day I spend in front of this environment. So everyday before I go to work I put coconut oil on my face Hoping it will protect my face from the oily heat. And if I spent to ouch time in front of it my face gets holly and red. Holly means I get holes in my face. Or it just gets very red. And I look horrible. And after I comeback home I was my face again with volvic to erase this oil, coconut oil from my face.
Maybe my face is very sensitive.
What's good is that my teeth don't bleed anymore when I wash them.
My friend asked me where do I get my vitamin a from and as I looked at the calculator I got only 600mcg from 1000mcg that I needed everyday. Is this ok?
I buy my fish at the market that opens every Thursday Friday Saturday. So I buy on Thursday for Thursday and Friday and on Saturday for Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday. And Wednesday I buy from the super market. I leave the fish in the fridge if I'm going to eat it with in 2days and the rest I put in the freezer. The market shop which sells the fish has sold fresh fish for 70 years so I believe in them. I even told them that I eat my fish raw. And the fish looks like real fish not what they sell in supermarkets cut in the same slices all look the same, each peace looks individual and they sell the salmon in huge chunks so It some how looks more natural. Yesterday I put my bananas in a brown bag with an apple because I found out that they ripen quicker that way. I still can't see the difference but soon I will. These days the landlord doesn't put the heating often so I need to find an other way.
About the exercise
I changed my exercise a little. Because I suffer from bad posture, these days I'm working on that so I do yoga in Yoga in the morning and before my exercises. I thought that if I do weight exercises with bad posture my muscles would be on the wrong place and my body will be ugly so I'm working on straightening my shoulders and back and when I get more fexible I'll continue with the weight lifting.
You know.
I have lived a terrible life 1year ago when I started the raw vegetable diet.
My flaws are bad posture, skinny, acne+scars. my goal now is to just be normal, that's what I want just to be normal..
When I look at other people eating rubbish and have clear skin, I really feel miserable. I'm doing the healthiest diet but my skin is getting worse and that makes me lose will. My friends keep saying that I should stop it that it's dangerous for a long term but I'm stubborn and don't listen to them, I know that this diet is the healthiest one besides maybe the sugar so I keep on going. Everything is getting worse but I just try to fix it and keep on going.
You know when I eat my fish in the evening I watch this TV pro called man vs food which they show some guy doing food challenges. I feel vicarious satisfaction from his eating large, huge amounts of junk food :D . And I like to eat junk food with my three senses. Nose, eyes and hands. I smell the food and feel satisfaction and I look at food and I crush the food with my hands or squash it just to feel how my mouth would do it. Well I don't buy the food to do this, just when I get free food and no one else wants it I do this. I look very pathetic don't i?.
Last question after drinking my juices I tend to study but I get so sleepy and I can't concentrate. Because working hard or sugar crush?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

I usually have zits on my upper mouth and on my chin, I found out that it caused by stomach problems?
I'm flexible on Saturday and Sunday so should I try widening the drinking window?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:My friend was shocked when he saw me put so much sugar in my juice and said I would get diabetes if I don't stop eating so much sugar.
Diabetes is a condition in which the release of insulin is out of wack.
When your blood sugar or blood protein level goes up, extra insulin is secreted.
The body does this because the insulin enables the uptake of glucose and amino acids in the brain.
The body also does this to take excessive sugar from the blood, and store it as spare-glucose (glycogen) in the liver and muscles.
So, when you eat a lot of sugar (or protein), the insulin will store the excess energy.
Your body may store about 400 kcal in the liver, and about 1200 kcal in the muscles.
So far, so good.
Its perfectly natural, essential, and healthy.

So, when does it become a problem?
If you consume more energy while that energy cannot be stored as glycogen.
That will happen when the glycogen depots are completely filled up, and you keep on eating (sugars or protein).
In that case, insulin will be released to store that extra energy, but that is impossible because there is no more room.
So, the extra sugar and protein remains in the blood, which keeps on triggering the release of insulin.
And this insulin release keeps on being ineffective, as it cannot evoke the extra energy being stored.
Hence a cycle of ineffective insulin release and failed storage.
Until all that excess energy is gradually (slowly) converted into fatty acids and glycerol, and subsequently stored as bodyfat.
Only then that problem is solved.

Until you again consume energy while your glycogen depots are already filled up.
If you repeat that often enough, for many years, eventually, the release of insulin will be less in tune with its trigger (excess sugar and protein in the blood).
That is called insulin resistence.
And if that issue is not properly addressed, that may lead to diabetes.

So, diabetes is not caused by eating a lot of sugar (or protein),
but by eating sugars and/or protein at times when your glycogen depots are full.
So, its caused by eating when there is no need for energy.
As long as you need the energy, there is no harm in consuming a lot of sugar.
Simply because that sugar is rapidly stored as glycogen, due to insulin.
It is a well-oiled machinery, and there is nothing wrong with it.
Unless you overeat when not needed.
I really am running out of reasons what is causing my problems.
We do not know what causes your problems.
We need to find out.
It may still be an allergy.
We dont know that.
So as long I take the sugar with oil and I drink for example 2500ml of OJ with 200g of sugar there's no problem?
The oil is an extra safety measure. (fatty acids to enable the storage of sugars as bodyfat. Even if excess energy is consumed, this excess energy may rapidly be stored as triglycerides when sufficient fatty acids (from oil) are available)
But normally, you dont even need that.
You dont need that if you do not overeat - if you do not consume energy when you do not need it.
the 200g of sugar and 3tbs of OO is a safe ratio?
Yes, in my experience 200 g is no way too much.
now I drink 500g of plain OJ with 1tbs of OO and them I drink the 2000ml of OJ with 200g of sugar and 2tbs of OO and my stomach doesn't say anything.
The oil creates a fatty lining in your stomach, which is protective regarding (fruit-)acids.
still my allergy or what ever it is is caused by some unknown thing.
So that is still something you need to experiment with, properly. (as i had previously suggested)
Recently my oranges have had seeds in them and I don't have time to put them out unless I see them so I just juice them. That's funny to say. Anyway are they harmful?
If you would destroy the seeds and drink them with your juice, it would be harmful.
Using a citrus juicer, that is not going to happen though.
I spend 1-5hrs In front of warm heat mixed with hot oil ... if I spent to ouch time in front of it my face gets holly and red. Holly means I get holes in my face. Or it just gets very red. And I look horrible.
That is the pores opening.
And that is the blood in your face trying to get rid of the heat.
My friend asked me where do I get my vitamin a from and as I looked at the calculator I got only 600mcg from 1000mcg that I needed everyday. Is this ok?
"needed" is not the proper word. It is the RDA.
Vitamin A is also composed from beta-carotene ('pro-vitamin A'), which is plenty in fruits.
When I look at other people eating rubbish and have clear skin, I really feel miserable.
I know.
I have been there.
Just keep in mind that there are always reasons to envy other people.
This experience is a valuable life lesson. You learn about yourself. About your vulnerability, and your mental strength.
Usually, when you are young and seemingly flawless, there is always something else to be insecure about.
And if not, you grow up without learning how to deal with insecurities or frustrations, which will hit later in life sooner or later.
Ifyou learn to deal with this condition mentally, it will make you a lot stronger.
My friends keep saying that I should stop it that it's dangerous for a long term
There is nothing wrong with a spike in insulin.
As long as it is there for the right reason (to store energy),
and not because it is the result of a cycle of ineffectiveness (due to overeating).
Insulin resistence is the result of the insulin system being wrecked.
Not the result of the insulin system being used properly.
besides maybe the sugar
Of all nutrients, sugar is the most essential.
Without sufficient sugar in the brain, you faint immediately.
Your body can cope with sugar extremely efficiently (through the insulin system).
Sugar is only dangerous if you overeat regularly.
But that is equally true for protein.
when I eat my fish in the evening I watch this TV pro called man vs food which they show some guy doing food challenges. I feel vicarious satisfaction from his eating large, huge amounts of junk food :D . And I like to eat junk food with my three senses. Nose, eyes and hands. I smell the food and feel satisfaction and I look at food and I crush the food with my hands or squash it just to feel how my mouth would do it. Well I don't buy the food to do this, just when I get free food and no one else wants it I do this. I look very pathetic don't i?.
It is a training session.
It is a method to uncouple the effects of the actual eating and all the actions that come with it.
Very interesting that you do this intuitively.
Very smart, subconsciously.
Last question after drinking my juices I tend to study but I get so sleepy and I can't concentrate. Because working hard or sugar crush?
Adrenalin (epinephrine) keeps you alert and focussed.
Sugar has the opposite effect when it replenishes your energy; adrenalin goes down.
This effect is stronger if much adrenalin was secreted all day.
So, you can diminish that effect by consuming more energy during the day.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:I usually have zits on my upper mouth and on my chin, I found out that it caused by stomach problems?
Only if digestive issues cause poor breakdown of dietary protein into amino acids.
I'm flexible on Saturday and Sunday so should I try widening the drinking window?
In your case, absolutely.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Oh I didn't know the seeds were harmful.
I picked out every single one today when I made my juice besides maybe one. Maybe I should buy a citrus juicer and I hope it doesn't take so much time.
Do you think that it's a good idea to take 500ml of OJ to work and start drinking it after I finish work at 5?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

How does ethylene gas effect people?