Day 2 of 100% Diet

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Agent
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Day 2 of 100% Diet

Post by Agent »

Hi all, first thing just to say thanks to everyone who contributes to these forums, good job!

So, for a while I've been on a pretty healthy diet - by most people's standards that is - with the only undesirables being chips (potato and some sunflower oil), crisps (potato, sunflower oil, salt) as well as cooked veg (soup) and occassionally lentil soup as well.

My skin has not been perfect on this diet by any means but perfectly acceptable most of the time. Only the occasional small break out which could be contained with Tea Tree Oil or more drastically BP (bad I know).

So, since the start of the week, I've started being much more strict but only yesterday and today have I gone 100% just fruit and raw egg yolk taken with small amount of OJ - is this OK regards 100%?

Only thing is, the condition of my skin has taken a definite turn for the worse compared to usual. So I am just wondering if this is 'normal' or otherwise? I'm pretty sure I am doing everything right. Just strikes me as odd that my skin was better whilst on a diet that contained 'munch foods' and now that I've switched it's worse?

It's early days, I know and I'm not about to give up. Just curious...

Thanks for any input :)
zazuna

Post by zazuna »

Hey Agent!!!

I will be going day-1 tomorrow and will let you know how my face looks. If you read earlier threads on the topic of worsening skin condition upon staring the diet, you will find out that it is a natural reaction of the body to the diet. Now that the body is opening its natural channels and your skin oil cells start working properly, all the dirt and sebum is coming out.

I don't know what to expect tomorrow. I have stopped using Proactiv since Monday and I have to say that the one good thing at least is that my skin does not look dry anymore, like an old lady's:( from all the benzoyl peroxide, just some scars seem to be deepening and a little sebum is coming out in whiteheads, but I have been slacking off and eating munch food. So, tomorrow I will buy egg yolks and start the diet. Will let you know about my own experience.

For now, hold on there. You are not alone :P

Zazuna
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Agent wrote:
So, since the start of the week, I've started being much more strict but only yesterday and today have I gone 100% just fruit and raw egg yolk taken with small amount of OJ - is this OK regards 100%?
Yes.
If you need more energy, take juices instead of whole fruits (and maybe even add sugar and oil)
Only thing is, the condition of my skin has taken a definite turn for the worse compared to usual. So I am just wondering if this is 'normal' or otherwise?
Yes, thats normal in this phase (see testimonies)
Its because now the sebum canals are no longer pinched off, so that all trapped sebum / pus will surface now...
Consuming some munch foods or none at all makes a lot of difference.
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

Yes, even people who never have acne usually get acne if they do something drastically detoxifying like water fasting/juice fasting/colonic irrigation/switching to raw vegan diet.
The above usually get cold sores/mouth ulcers as well. Don't know about Waiians? Don't know how to sbell waiians I'm thikk. :oops:
Agent

Post by Agent »

Thanks very much for all of your input :)

I'll get there, starting to get used to the diet already... Going shopping for just fruit and eggs was cool.

Cheers folks.
zazuna

Post by zazuna »

Hi Agent!

Well, as I planned I'll tell you about the changes on my face during the start of the diet. This is my 4-th day, I have been very strict, no munch nothing (yuck) and I am enjoying it.
On the face... well, I became very philosophical these days...
because yes, I have small acne appearing on my forehead, nose area. and chin, but a little, very little.
I don't touch it and wait, and hope for the better...in a state of self-denial :roll: (meaning, denying myself a chance to do anything with these small bumps, apply anything, etc)
It is been so fun these 4 days to follow the diet, I absolutely love it, and most of all, I feel the benefits for studying--improved focus, more energy for intellectual work, etc.

So, I will keep you posted about my face. I hope it will clear up very soon. Good you luck to you, too, Agent!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, the small acne is typical for the first week (usually resulting in small whiteheads/yellowheads)
Agent

Post by Agent »

OK so over a week has passed now...

My skin still hasn't been particularly brilliant but I'm coping due to my belief that things will get better soon.

I decided to have a shave today, think this may have been a mistake :roll:

The only question I have is how long does it normally take before results can really be seen? Is there any way to speed this up? Sorry for being so impatient!

Thanks for your time!
nick

Post by nick »

If I were you, I would forget that your even doing this diet for acne or anything at all. Just follow the diet and enjoy it and don't expect anything. This worked for me and just made life with this diet easier. The diet works, just don't fret over it.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

That's great advice Nick
Agent

Post by Agent »

I'M NOT FRETTING!

:lol: Ok, point taken, cheers.
nick

Post by nick »

I don't mean it to be mean.

Just to simply to let go and just do the diet. I spent two months waiting for my acne to just disappear and it didn't. Then I just 'gave up' and just enjoyed doing the diet and life and it helped. I think it caused some mental stress with worked against me.

Good Luck!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Mostly, the first week doesnt show any good results (though sometimes the skin is clearing up immediately).