need clarification on protein daily intake

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RRM »

twinee1 wrote:Since I have your attention,
Did you ever not here?
is the munch food ANYTHING ?
its something... :?
Like can I have a few pieces of Chocolate ? won't that affect results ?
It may; everybody is different. But the less you consume the greater the chances of success.
twinee1

Post by twinee1 »

Thanks RRM.....
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

The shelled nuts and possibly the green drinks (and veggies, like RRM explained) could account for the 'dirty' protein.
twinee1

Post by twinee1 »

Oscar wrote:The shelled nuts and possibly the green drinks (and veggies, like RRM explained) could account for the 'dirty' protein.
I thought, from reading, that green drinks digest easily, full of enzymes and all that good stuff, w/o the fiber, so they digest well. This would seem to limit dirty protein and the amount of protein in the green drink should be minimal and less than the amount in the "munch food". Wrong info ? :roll:

I do know that raw shelled nuts may not truely be raw (heating to pasterize Almonds from CA especially) Is it possible the Brazil Nuts in the Shell are not raw either ???
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

twinee1 wrote:I thought, from reading, that green drinks digest easily, full of enzymes and all that good stuff, w/o the fiber, so they digest well.
Fiber doesnt aid digestion, it inhibits uptake of various nutrients, particularly minerals and cholesterol.
They tell you that fiber aids your digestion in the sense that it counteracts constipation, which is true, as the fiber irritates the bowels so that the bowels want to get rid of it; speeding up excretion, but thats not digestion. They just tell it that way because it sounds better.

Also, greenies are plants that contain a very wide variety of antinutrients that needs to protect them against consumption.

Thirdly, dietary enzymes are not used for digestion as they are not what the body needs to digest those greenies.

Is it possible the Brazil Nuts in the Shell are not raw either ???
They are dried indeed, but generally raw; not heat-dried.
twinee1

Post by twinee1 »

twinee1 wrote:
w/o the fiber, so they digest well.
I thought with out the fiber they would digest easier, wrong too due to the other aspects of veggies.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Oh, im sorry, i hadnt read the w/o! :oops:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I'm not sure how you got your green juices, but if premade they could've been heated, and even if selfmade, a blender could produce small amounts of dirty protein. I'm not saying this is a likely cause, but if someone is extremely sensitive, every bit counts.
twinee1

Post by twinee1 »

Oscar wrote:I'm not sure how you got your green juices, but if premade they could've been heated, and even if selfmade, a blender could produce small amounts of dirty protein. I'm not saying this is a likely cause, but if someone is extremely sensitive, every bit counts.
I have an Omega 8005,masticating juice extractor, make my own fresh juices. I am going to remove them from my diet for now. I do not digest protein well at all, and as you say ever bit helps in that case.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

twinee1 wrote:I do not digest protein well at all,
How do you know?
twinee1

Post by twinee1 »

RRM wrote:
twinee1 wrote:I do not digest protein well at all,
How do you know?

I should add COOKED Protein...I will burp it up hours later, w/o to much info, sometimes it repeats back up...and I get tired sluggish when I eat it.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

ah, yes, more people have that.