Candida

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
Sunkist
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Candida

Post by Sunkist »

Would anyone want to share their experiences of having candida in the past, but doing okay on a high sugar diet....

I feel like if fruit is eaten by itself or with raw egg yolks, then digestion of the fruit isn't compromised and it won't cause any kind of flare up of candida.....

But I know I have to eat fats with sugars because without that balance, I become very sleepy...

Thanks!!
Monique

Re: Candida

Post by Monique »

ive got candida
cannot add sugar 2 juices n have to dilute all d juices wd water
2 have enuf energy i need 2 eat many many times a day, coz i cant eat much in 1 meal, coz then its 2 much sugar
nick

Post by nick »

http://www.waitalk.com/cgi-bin/bb/ultim ... 004#000001

Here is what is said about candida and sugar. Hope is answers a question.
Monique

Post by Monique »

thx nick!
Lyn

Post by Lyn »

coconut oil is really for candida overgrowth :cool:
Sunkist

Post by Sunkist »

Thanks..I'll check out that thread and I definitely use coconut oil..it's fantastic!!

Just hoping not to have any problems with so much fruit intake...but probably subsequent fat intake will be the key to success...
spring

Post by spring »

I think the candida problem is way too overblown. It is normal to have some candida in the bowel. I think naturopaths and similar people have latched onto this problem and unscientfically have made it into a cause of everything - when it's probably the person is not following the proper diet and healthy lifestyle.

People taking antibiotics may suffer from candida temporarily but it is usually not the severe kind that chronically immuno-suppressed people suffer from and will right itself temporarily after discontinuing antibiotics. I think especially the bowel-type candidiasis is not very common and not as common as certain alternative therapists tend to make out and doesn't cause all the multitude of symptoms people say they are suffering due to it - it's probably bad diet and lifestyle that's responsible for their symptoms more than anything else as I have already stated.

Doctors only diagnose 'candida', that is problematic candida overgrowth in infants, and in non-infants who have been on anti-cancer therapy drugs or are immuno-suppressed in some way eg have got AIDS, leukemia etc - that kill all bacteria and lets the more-resistant fingus overgrow - but you can tell when someone has this problem - they have thick white-coating on their tongue - and it's obvious they have other symptoms of immune depression as well. It is rare for an otherwise healthy individual to suffer from candidiasis - they would be showing other signs of debilitation as well. (And bowel candidiasis hardly causes all the symptoms people say they have from it - most often they would feel no symptom of it at all - the candida doesn't track into the bloodstream and start affecting the person's every organ etc like people make out they do - heaven's, people should really read up on these things in the medical literature instead of relying on the rubbish disseminated by non-scientists or people who have never read a book on microbiology.)

In fact having candida in the bowel is normal - I repeat - it would be bad if you didn't have any in your bowel - they are part of the normal flora.

The vaginal candidiasis again is not a problem of your diet but is a problem often linked with hygiene in your average person. There is always candida in the vaginal tract, and the candida comes from the bowel - the vagina is not connected to the bowel in any way. The candida tracks across the short bit of tissue between the rectum (where tons of candida and other microorganisms reside - good and bad - as the rectum is the 'rubbish-emptying part' of the alimentary tract) into the vaginal cavity, and that is why men suffer from penile candidiasis less frequently than women - simply because there is further distance for the yeast to travel.

So if there is a problem with vaginal candidiasis or thrush it's because there is an imbalance in the microbial environment of the vagina - due to the use of antibiotics, immunosuppression (drug-caused or due to illness) or just the physical introduction of a lot more of the yeast into that region, through intercourse, or diarrhea, or lack of hygiene, or having a heavy period. The alteration of the environment allows the yeast ALREADY present in that area to mutiply and cause a white discharge and the physical introduction of more yeast of course creates more of that yeast to be available in the vagina and of course more candida is available therefore to multiply.

Just increasing sugars in your diet does not cause either of those two scenarios to occur unless you're a diabetic and have lowered immunity due to diabetes.

I just want to clear that up because I am sick of hearing so-called 'experts' propose non-scientific information they hear from someone (like naturopaths who are not scientifcally trained but follow a pseudo-science) and propagating it everywhere they can, including this board which is an offshoot of the Waisays.com site which I feel maintains a good reputation for following the scientific method, and hence so far has kept itself relatively free from the type of misinformation and downright ignorance that naturopaths and other alternative health practitioners tend to circulate - a haven from all those people who go on and on about detox, candida is the cause of my problems and so on - that you see frequently on other boards. Please let's keep this place free from unscientific garbage and from turning into one of those 'other' boards, and I think many of you know what I mean.

>>> VIEW THE NEXT PAGE >>>
spring

Post by spring »

I meant "symptomatic" bowel candidiasis is not as common as people make out. The edit function is only for mods and admins.